Hub Meeting Details

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I've been away and only got back into town last night.... but!

The meeting is on tonight as per the calendar, and so will be all the future meetings unless otherwise noted.

So details are;

Friday 15th October

Adamstown Rosebuds

504 Glebe Road,
Adamstown NSW 2289

6.00pm for 6.30 start

Cheers,

Schooey

Is there anyone from the western side of the lake heading in tonight?

I can get home (and give others a lift) but I'm looking to bludge a ride in. :beer:

I'm at toronto. So Rathmines, Wangi, Morriset.

Ahh ok... I was going through Warners Bay on my way, coulda helped you out from there.. Toronto is a bit toooooo outta the way

No one realy wants to goto Toronto ;-) But being sensiable try Jord on hear, he lives out that way.

Sorry guys.

Forgot when this was on in October. Couldn't have made it anyway, as I was away on a bike riding trip down to Victoria.

See you at the next one.

Dave.

Anyone know why the club website is down as well as email? I have a pretty urgent issue and need to contact the committee members.

Booz

[quote name='The Ol' Boozeroony' post='699001' date='Nov 2 2010, 05:15 PM']Anyone know why the club website is down as well as email? I have a pretty urgent issue and need to contact the committee members.

Booz[/quote]

Website - looks like 'technical issues'. I will get it fixed tonight.

email - don't know what address you would be using as the craftbrewer one expired a month ago and has not been replaced.

Geoff, if you want to ping me an email I will forward it on.

Dave.

Meeting still on for tomorrow?

Is there xmas case swap thread on here somewhere that I just can't find?

Indeed!

As per email on the 10th, the meeting is tomorrow night;

When: 19th November 2010
Time: 6pm for 6.30 start
Where: Adamstown Rosebuds, Glebe Road, Adamstown

Should be a good meeting..

- Top Twister results
- Feedback from ANHC
- Samples from Bright Brewery, Victoria
- Real Ale presentation and samples from Black Duck Brewery

We may also see the return of some raffles for the night to raise a bit of cash towards the Christmas function on 12th December. More details on that one tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Schooey

Yep I figured it would be on, just reminding anyone else.

If any one needs a ride from or back to the Toronto area let me know.

I might actually remember to make it this time :)

And if the weather clears up a bit I'll be able to ride my bike there.

Benniee

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that this Friday is out monthly meeting and our last before our AGM next month. There is some movement in the ranks so if you'd like to put your hand up to help the club going forward then expressions of interest and nominations for posistions will be asked. There will also be discussion about the details and progression of the some future events along with the usual interesting banter about all things beer. I might also remember to bring along Muggus's bottle of dreggs I unwittingly picked up at last years mid year swap...

See you all there.

Geoff

Shameless bump and reminder. See you all in a couple of hours

Little reminder for anyone who saw us at Bitter and Twisted

Meeting is this Friday 18/11 from 6-6.30

Adamstown Bowling Club

504 Glebe Rd Adamstown

:beer:

Little reminder for anyone who saw us at Bitter and Twisted

Meeting is this Friday 18/11 from 6-6.30

Adamstown Bowling Club

504 Glebe Rd Adamstown

:beer:
Love your work mate.
Won't be there but my undying love is sent to you all...

First meeting of the year for HUB is on tomorrow night 20th Jan at Adamstown Bowling Club from 6pm for anyone interested. Murray's on tap too :icon_drool2:

Latest posts

Back