Hub Meeting Details

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
Hi All,

Minutes from the previous meeting have been emailed tonight. If you didn't get them, please let me know as I obviously don't have your details or something's gone wrong somewhere... :blink:

Next meeting is Friday 18th June and nominations have been called for all executive committee positions. Voting will be on the night. More details in the email.

Regards,

Tony

Yeah, come along and vote.

...and bring ur stout and Club ale (Potters Citra IPA) if you dare to match yours against mine, brewed with a yeast rumoured to be used by the Stone Brewing Co of San Diego.

Good things ahead for this club. State Comp to be announced.

Les

P.S. onya Schooey

PMed you Tony as I didn't get the email.

Adam

I will definitly be there with my version of Potters Citra IPA and I will dare you Wes ;-)

have been very busy lately but will endevour to make it along next friday.

I have stout....... and American Rye IPA :)

will try and make it on time.... work pending.

cheers

have been very busy lately but will endevour to make it along next friday.

I have stout....... and American Rye IPA :)

will try and make it on time.... work pending.

cheers
Gotta come along and vote, Tony.

BTW, what yeast did you want from me?

I have stout and maybe some Citra IPA.

My Schelde yeast is starting slow, due to temps. Belgian pale for our comp. Unibroue yeast for a different brew.
These are exciting times for brewing in the Hunter.

HAMFISTZ (Hunter And Medowie / Forster Incorporating Specified Territories Zymurgists) ;)

Hi All,

Won't be there Friday - sorry.

First tatse of the Potters / Hunter Brew Co. Brew day beer tonight, (I fermented at 18 Deg.C with US05 then kegged.) -Sorry Keith had a major mis-hap wth the yeast I got on the day.

This beer is great. Well done Keith, and thankyou to Hunter Beer Co.

Did I say the beer was great, even the missus reckons its good.

Fear_n_Loath

Potters IIPA

I had to leave early on the brew day and did not get a copy of the brew log. I did Pitch the US-05 last week with the undiluted cube (OG 1.062). Latest check with the hydro said 1.010 and the aroma was great. I'll try to get some of this to the next meet.

daniel

Grod, I can send you the recipe details. Send me a pm.

The beer was actually named Indecent Proposal Accepted (IPA).

Mine is almost finished on the WLP007 yeast at ambient kitchen temp. Should come out clean. Then I put the Ruination wort on half the yeast cake at 20 C.
Brewed the case swap beer tonight. Got 1.080 wort, and that's a big dunkelweizen. Much bigger than the last one, and only 25 litres of it, so I get a few bottles as well as my case swap beers.

Les

Just a reminder - HUB are meeting tonight.

Electing officers and a talk by Gough on roasted grains

See you all there. :)

I'm up in Singleton...but only do kit beer...when is your next meet?

Cheers
Geoff :rolleyes:

HI Dr,

The next meeting was set down for the 16th July, but we may have to incorporate it into the Xmas in July swap on the 25th July due to our regular venue not being available anymore and the back up venue is still being locked in.

All HUB brewers please be patient in the interim, minutes from the last meeting have been held over until meeting and venue details are organised.

Cheers,

Schooey

Hi Guys,

Next meeting is Friday 20th of August. Please see email I have just sent for the details of the venue etc. If you didn't get the email, or you are interested in joining up with HUB, please send me a PM and I will forward the info.

As outlined in the email, the club will be providing a few snacks and a BBQ (sausage sizzle) dinner, so either reply here or by email if you wish to stay on for a nosebag so we can gauge some numbers for food.

Cheers,

Schooey

I'll be there and stay for a bite.

MHB has kindly volunteered to present a short talk to keep us all entertained as well.

Thanks Thomas & MHB.

Sorry guys,

can't make it.

see you the following meeting
Steve

I'll be there & will hang around for a feed.

Thanks Thomas.

I'll be there but won't be staying for the feed.
Thanks all
Pete

I'll be at the meeting - and will most likely hang around for something to eat.

Benniee

I'm interested, been very much meaning to come to one of these events.

Hope i'm not too late?

Back