• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Swap / Giveaway

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Muscovy
If you want I could dig up a Hallertau .I didn't propergate last year but they did well enough to think there would be one to cut for you.

Hope the other Hersbrucker comes up this year as well.

Any progress on the grain mill ?

@ Wakkatoo

Glad to see the hop garden doing so well and being forwarded on so selflessly.

Good stuff guys

MB

I will bring a couple of stubbies around soon.

Thankyou

thanks chris, package arrived safe and sound yesterday. cheers for the offer again.
scooza.

My generous goldings cut was recieved today. Thank you kindly Chris, karma works well in brewing circles

Thanks chris! Order turned up safe and well

Now to wait for the snow to melt to see when the last frost is!

(hops went to act not nt)

Cheers fellas,
Had a few pm's regarding any that might be left over. Will wait and see if any of the other packages turn up before Friday then will put a post up next week regarding what I've got remaining.
Cheers

Thanks again, Chris !!

Very generous sized rhizomes too...Champion !!

Dan

Thanks Chris, got mine today, now if I can do a reasonable job of growing them, I'll have to try and emulate your efforts in a few years time! Cheers!!

Just a lazy 16 packages in the mail today :blink:

Might be a bit busy tonight!
Oh, and thankyou for the freddo frog in the one envelope I did open :icon_cheers:

Thanks mate: They arrived and are sitting in the fridge awaiting the right time to be planted (when will the weather start to warm up already!!)
The Freddo was a last minute addition........now how to come up with a Freddo- inspired beer?

R

received mine today - champion effort wakkatoo - hopefully they survive and i can share next season.

Rhizomes still available

Due to the non-appearance of 2 self-addressed packages and a member withdrawing from the give-away, I've still got a few 'zomes to give away. Nibbo and Kario - your packages are here and will be posted tomorrow.

Mt Hood - 1

Cascade - 1

Chinook - 3

First in via pm best dressed. If you want any of these let me know

got mine Friday, great effort, Wakkatoo :icon_cheers:

Can't believe I missed this for a second time :eek: . I've been checking all day and 6.30pm is right on the time I'm on my way home! Next time lol!

Looks like they have all gone people.

Will let you know if that changes.

Thanks to all involved, please pass on the hop karma in a year or two!

Chris

Latest posts

Back