• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Swap / Giveaway

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats great mate good work getting more people into growing there own hops

Yep, 3kg satchel has been sent!

Great effort here wakkatoo.

Ha ha PM sent but too late.

Great offer anyways mate a true philanthropist.

Rob

Serves me right for trying to have a work/life/forum balance.

Just a lazy 16 packages in the mail today :blink:

Might be a bit busy tonight!
Oh, and thankyou for the freddo frog in the one envelope I did open :icon_cheers:

Bag is in the post with an IOU a beer.
Cheers

Chris,
I popped a small piece of Tetnang Rhizome in the post for your Hop Patch. It is from a healthy fiirst year bine so only has a couple of nodes on it. Fingers crossed it takes for you. If not I should have a better result next year.

FYI, It is from one of Kleiny's bines that he ripped up the year before.

Hi All,

well the post office lady looks at me funny now, with all these packages arriving. I've put them all in a safe spot and will sit down on the weekend and get it all sorted - is gonna be a bit of a job! If I'm unsure on linking a name to a username, I'll stick a post up here. For those that I am able to easily identify, the 'zomes will be posted monday.

Watch this space....

Thanks Chris, looking forward to receiving the zomes. It was an awesome gesture to offer them to ABHer's. Thanks again mate, your a legend.

Looking forward to spring.

Been a busy day getting these hops sorted :lol:
I have some satchels here that have been addressed but no mention of ahb username so I'm not entirely sure who is who. If your name is below, please pm me so I know your username:
A. Galle
M. Masters
D. Wood
K. Curnow
G. Moncrieff
H. McIntyre
T. Haley (thank you for the little "addition")
D. Lenske

Other than that, I've got 15 packages to be posted tomorrow. I know of one person who hasn't sent me a bag yet, but there are others who I haven't received a bag from. The 3kg bag is in most cases a little overkill, but I reckon some of the zomes would have struggled length-wise in a 500g bag.

Just a bump - still got those listed above as unsent at thge moment. I don't know what your username is so I cant send off the correct 'zomes.
For everybody else I've recieved a package from, they got sent today. Those with express post should see it tomorrow I guess, everyone else, over the next couple of days.

If your name is in post 55, please pm me as I want to get these rhizomes outta my fridge, taking up too much space!

Dan Wood (user name Danwood) here. I sent you a PM yesterday (and also one a week ago)...hope you got them ?!

Anyway, to be sure I had the goldings and cascade, delivery Ringwood, Melbourne.

Many thanks Chris,

Dan

Latest posts

Back