• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Swap / Giveaway

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK last update tonight:

No cluster, cascade or hallertau left.

Still have 8 goldings, 3 mt hood, 12 chinook.

Muscovy: can't help with the Hallertau sorry, something else?

Brewologist: as above but for the cascade. Same thing, anything else?

Some PM's have been sent re address. Laptop about to die and cord is at work. Will finish the PM's tomorrow.

I've cleared out a heap of space so PM away, I'm off to bed!

Pm sent for Goldings. I only have mt hood & chinook which you don't need. Won't hold it against you if you pass on some to some who could return the favor and swap you a zone

Muscovy: can't help with the Hallertau sorry, something else?

All good mate, I'd be stoked with Goldings and Mt Hood.

Really appreciate the generosity.

An update: Only a handfull of Chinook left. PM's being sent now. Rather than reply individually, I'm gonna send a bulk message with my addy. If you offered to swap a 'zome or 2 (or something else), I'll take you up on the offer. Much appreciated.

Last Update: All 'zomes are gone

Thats 38 different people who are going to recieve some rhizomes from my little ol' hop garden. Feeling pretty good about that.

PM's have been sent to everyone (I hope) with my address, so as soon as you send me a 3kg satchel thats been self addressed, I'll get them back to you.

Cheers also to the few that were able to swap me some 'zomes as well, looking forward to expanding my hop yard.

Thanks all!

Last Update: All 'zomes are gone

Thats 38 different people who are going to recieve some rhizomes from my little ol' hop garden. Feeling pretty good about that.

PM's have been sent to everyone (I hope) with my address, so as soon as you send me a 3kg satchel thats been self addressed, I'll get them back to you.

Cheers also to the few that were able to swap me some 'zomes as well, looking forward to expanding my hop yard.

Thanks all!

Great work and thanks :)

Awesome gesture - thanks heaps I hope these will produce something here - great opportunity to try hop growing.

:beer:

Kev

Huge thanks, Chris !

This has been a very generous offer and one that can only be good for the homebrewing community.

This will be my first go at hop growing, but if my zomes take off as I hop(e) they will, I'll do the same offer with my modest two varieties in the future.

Although, Aus might need a hop-proof fence soon, like with the rabbits ! ( that joke works on many levels B) )

Thanks again,

Dan

Your a good man Chris!

I will send you a bag tomorrow

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back