Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure there is already.. will look tonight and update stocks after 8:30pm.. Im almost certain there is a bunch in the freezer.. the only thing I have unsplit currently is Galaxy

Hop hash sounds exactly the thing I'd want for dry hopping in the keg. More hop oil, less fibre. If you can get some in the pine/resin category, I'd be interested. I'll take some with citrus character too.

I wish I had magical hop powder that had all the positives and none of the negatives.... maybe snort it.

Tasted the Barbe Rouge Ale again last night. It's had 30g dry hopped into 23Ltrs and 30 g keg hopped. Very nice, still can't taste strawberrys. If anything it's citrus but on the tart side. I like it, could even go a bit more heavy handed with it if anything.

In other news, Citra and Calypso should be arriving today (though I hope it's Monday) and if it does I will be attempting to get it split Friday night ready for shipping next week.

:beerbang:

any news on the Simcoe?.. i may have had a **** it moment at whirpool and tossed in my dry hop portion as well. Now in a spot and need to have a **** it moment and dump in a heap of Simcoe at 7 days.

Also, do you ever stock Nelson Sauvin? Want to add that to my IPA recipe and also want to try a hopped cider with it.

Hey Yob do you ever get Rakau in. I had to change recipes while mashing when i found I'd ran out. Was to be experimenting with a galaxy equinox rakau ipa which couldn't happen when i found only 30g of rakau....

BKBrews said:
Also, do you ever stock Nelson Sauvin? Want to add that to my IPA recipe and also want to try a hopped cider with it.

I have in the past, difficult to lay hands on it this year, contract fell through for a lot of bottom rung folks like myself

Hoploader said:
Hey Yob do you ever get Rakau in. I had to change recipes while mashing when i found I'd ran out. Was to be experimenting with a galaxy equinox rakau ipa which couldn't happen when i found only 30g of rakau....
Memory tells me I have some in the freezer.. Finding it is the issue. Will be doing Splits later and will try to have a look.

Citra and caliente to be split tonight if I can stay awake.. Was up till 5am brewing RIS but will make all possible attempt

argon said:
any news on the Simcoe?.. i may have had a **** it moment at whirpool and tossed in my dry hop portion as well. Now in a spot and need to have a **** it moment and dump in a heap of Simcoe at 7 days.
I have 3 split and another brick on the blocks for next week, I can either send you a link to private sales or just list them and you take pot luck with these 3 and wait for next week

Back