Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If possible mate, I'll take both citra and azacca. Maybe even some brooklyn as well, depending on how much I can butter up the missus haha.

geez gone already! They were there, I mulled over it since I don't need them, then bang into cart but gone!

Yob, I picked up the Cascade, Simcoe and Mosaic - all great choices for my plans for hoppy ales as it gets warmer. If you feel generous, feel free to chuck in samples of any unusual new hops. It seems like you are getting access to some stuff that many of us haven't even heard of. I'm all for expanding my horizons.

I'm almost out of the goodness in syringes - they make it so much easier to go out with friends. If we end up in a pub that sells lifeless beers I just version-up the beer and everything is genki! Any idea when you will be getting the new flavour options mentioned as well as more citralicious?

husky said:
geez gone already!
Sorry. I just dumped the last 185g of my Cascade in the fermenter this afternoon and the line up on offer was pretty much what I was looking for. I jumped on it! In retrospect, I should have probably also added some Saaz and Styrian Goldings. I guess I need to plan my lagers for summer and place another order soon.

nosco said:
If Simcoe is both 2015 why the different AA's. Different suppliers/farms?
AA's can,vary lot to lot, makes it difficult to list the specific alpha when there is crossover..

From (very),hazy memory of last night, simcoe went up a few points and Mosiac down a few.... Cascade was static

peteru said:
Yob, I picked up the Cascade, Simcoe and Mosaic - all great choices for my plans for hoppy ales as it gets warmer. If you feel generous, feel free to chuck in samples of any unusual new hops. It seems like you are getting access to some stuff that many of us haven't even heard of. I'm all for expanding my horizons.

I'm almost out of the goodness in syringes - they make it so much easier to go out with friends. If we end up in a pub that sells lifeless beers I just version-up the beer and everything is genki! Any idea when you will be getting the new flavour options mentioned as well as more citralicious?
soon I suspect, no date as yet but been in discussion

Cheers for the citra, mine arrived on Tuesday but the postie delivered it to the chippos next door.

Yob said:
El Dorado
NZ Cascade
Azacca
Pekko
Brooklyn
Huell Melon
Citra
Eagles have landed, however, It's likely to be a few days till splits occur, Ive got all sorts of orders to pack after the Vicbrew wind and it's likely to take me a few days to catch up.

Not complaining at all etc, was just asking as when you go to checkout there's the add coupon section

Latest posts

Back