Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sp0rk said:
You're a legend, mate
Mrs is begging me to do my pineapple IPA again, so I'll need a bit more Citra
If I can't do a full bag, I'll split one with you, out of all that I've had this season, I've not got any for myself and summer is rapidly approaching.. Misso also after a fruity summer ale

Too easy
I've probably got 100g there, thought I'd just grab a little more just in case I get thirsty over summer and actually start brewing more than once every 3 or 4 months

sp0rk said:
Too easy
I've probably got 100g there, thought I'd just grab a little more just in case I get thirsty over summer and actually start brewing more than once every 3 or 4 months
kids too eh? :lol:

I use my 1 year old as an IBU testing unit. Give her a spoon of warm wort from the pot. If she wants more, it needs more hops, once she starts puckering up I know I hit the sweet spot for bittering. :D :p

Nelson Sauvin Yob...do you have any available? It seems to be hard to track down

Sorry, nope only the hop shot derived from it.

In other news,

Huell melon, El Dorado, azacca (fmd) and citra split last night, pekko and... Er... A few more tonight..

Hoploader said:
Pulled the brewery freezer apart last night, we only found a small baggie of it, found more of kohatu and riwaka (not for sale) and other assorted NZ varieties but alas, no more Rakau

Your welcome to the baggie I found though, postage cost only but it is a 'small' baggie and not sure it's worth your effort

Yob said:
Sorry, nope only the hop shot derived from it.

In other news,

Huell melon, El Dorado, azacca (fmd) and citra split last night, pekko and... Er... A few more tonight..

Largely spoken for AIUI

if there is any poking about after current allocation, I'll keep you in mind, I can't promise anything though

When I stop spending my budget on shiny shit I gotta get some Simcoe and Magnum.

So to assist I request the rest of you stop posting all that good shit in the Buy and Sell thread, bloody ridiculous, by Christmas I'll have three 1v systems and not enough power across the house let alone the shed to run the all of them at once. I need some hops!!! All those yummy Apa's I Have to make.

(Maybe I should have put this in the rant thread)

any possibility you could put a bag of each aside till next week?

Cheers
Mike

Back