Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doctr-dan said:
Not complaining at all etc, was just asking as when you go to checkout there's the add coupon section
I added Dealz of the day which is mostly how it happens these days..

Usually when I'm splitting is when these happen so likely there will be some over the next few days or toward the end of the week.

You have to be super fast though, folks are onto it quite quickly these days

tj2204 said:
The Barbe Rouge was a 70gm cube hop in a pale ale, I think the grist was 5kg bb ale, 200gm acidulated, 200gm med crystal, 100gm dark crystal. Might work better with an ale and Munich grist with no crystal.
Still don't really dig this one to be honest, is drinkable but never want more than 2 schooners.

HOWEVER I've been mixing it on a glass by glass basis anywhere from 25/75 to 50/50 with an IPA I recently made and it is BLOODY DELICIOUS. So I'll put Barbe Rouge down as a (for my tastes) crap single hop but something that plays nicely with others.

Hoploader said:

A.B. said:
Dammit I missed it twice!

sittingaround said:

Curly79 said:
If your taking pre orders I'd love some Citra too please mate.

BKBrews said:
I'm gonna have to try me this citra that is being clambered over....

Beamer said:
Is it possible to put my name down for a bag of citra aswell please?

HopAssault said:
If possible mate, I'll take both citra and azacca. Maybe even some brooklyn as well, depending on how much I can butter up the missus haha.

budheaney said:
Keen to place an order when they are available online for Citra, El Dorado, Amarillo and maybe a couple more..

Best hurry folks, its listed but Ive held some back just in case some of you lot miss it tonight,

also listed Azacca and Hüll Melon with El Dorado, NZ Cascade, Brooklyn and others to be split from here throughout the weekend.

Don't rush I've managed to source some for a couple of batches so temporarily ok but would love more if you find it cause I'm finding i like it a lot And have more and more recipes its finding a home in.

Order just landed

What's best fridge or freezer for storage?
Also what's best practice for splitting the 450-500g packs

Yob, just placed and order. Forgot to mention in the comments about picking up. So i'll mention it now

Can I please pickup? Thu/Fri Mon/Tue during business hours please please please

Clayton

Clayton Spencer said:
Yob, just placed and order. Forgot to mention in the comments about picking up. So i'll mention it now

Can I please pickup? Thu/Fri Mon/Tue during business hours please please please

Clayton
I'll sort that out for you, I can pack in Mylar and leave out for you

You're a legend, mate
Mrs is begging me to do my pineapple IPA again, so I'll need a bit more Citra

Back