Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, I'd like to get some Citra and Ahtanum to go with the Amarillo in my shopping cart ;)

ok.. so a savvy buyer might pick up a 470g pack of NB in DOTD for less than the 450g packs tonight..

just coz why the **** not...

heard of them mate.. not been offered them..

cant say Ive asked the question of them recently but will do when I place next order next week, even if its just for samples

Thanks Yob. I've searched high and low, they sound rare as all hell. Doesn't seem to be a proprietary hop so hopefully more come in future.

Just trying a pale ale dry hopped with 30g Barbe Rouge now. Can't say the strawberry jumps out out at me? Pretty bland actually. I'm keen to give this hop a chance. . Might keg hop the shit out of it and report back

Galaxy split and listed and more Amarillo on the blocks..

the swift may find (again) some dealz of the day sweetners..

just sayin...

Yob said:
ok.. so a savvy buyer might pick up a 470g pack of NB in DOTD for less than the 450g packs tonight..

just coz why the **** not...

Yob said:
Galaxy split and listed and more Amarillo on the blocks..

the swift may find (again) some dealz of the day sweetners..

just sayin...
Stop it ! The freezers too full !!

spog said:
The Hoplist book in the side column looks like a bloody good addition to the library.
I'd wait a few years, there is going to be s glut in new Hops on the market, some will disappear but there will be MANY new ones on the scene...

Stick with online resources for now as they are the most easily kept up to date

There are few even on here I've listed that aren't in hoplist already..

Latest posts

Back