Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SBOB said:
come on.. its only a bit of vbscript and some vlookups ;)
Any offers of skill and leadership to make our brewing community better....I'm on board with.

Whenever you set up a BB SBOB, (electrical and controls gear??? Please....) assign me a task.

Cosdog

tj2204 said:
Made a fairly simple pale ale with the Barbe Rouge - **** me, it is bloody sweet, tastes like lollies almost. Might be a tough keg to get through. If I let it warm up and think of it as a best bitter it makes a bit more sense. Strange hop.

Made another pale with the TDB and some cascade and it is pretty tasty.
How did you use it mate? And how much? I'm keen to give mine a go soon

Curly79 said:
How did you use it mate? And how much? I'm keen to give mine a go soon
The Barbe Rouge was a 70gm cube hop in a pale ale, I think the grist was 5kg bb ale, 200gm acidulated, 200gm med crystal, 100gm dark crystal. Might work better with an ale and Munich grist with no crystal.

The TDB was cube hop in equal parts with cascade + a TDB dry hop.

I might try 30g dry hopped in a pale ale I have fermenting now. Been looking forward to using it. Cheers tj

Fuggles added and updated. There is also a sneaky bag for cheap in the DOTD and I also listed a small amount of 007 I found lurking in the freezer

Should have been mote split but got stuck into the RIS quite badly and packing ceased...

Bitter Gold by Yakima Chief (%13.8) being split tonight

being widely used as a sub for El Dorado.. smell is amazing.. makes me Pine for a brewday..

Id call a sub for simcoe... or WITH simcoe... but say goodbye to your face... If this aroma from splitting transfers like Simcoe,

well.. I think I have a lot of experimenting to do..

Tex083 said:
Any word on the Aramillo, Citra and Columbus? Keen to brew up some IPA's
Cheers
Amarillo waiting to be split (this weekend)

Citra, had a shit fight with the supplier who wanted an extra $75 US after I'd ordered and paid.. working through options..

Columbus, I might have one or two still, will check.. I might still have some to split, cant remember.. minikeg BB taking up all data space in my brain

I will keep an eye on the forum and website.
What dogs wanting an extra $75 just because it's in short supply.
If you find some Columbus I will order both and await Citra.

Cheers

Tex083 said:
I will keep an eye on the forum and website.
What dogs wanting an extra $75 just because it's in short supply.
If you find some Columbus I will order both and await Citra.

Cheers
anybody who ups the ante after the deal is done is to be treated with caution... a well known US supplier

probs bad form to name names on a commercial basis.. but extremely bad form, I was/am gutted by the treatment..

Amarillo being split right now and is listed.

(still to look for the C'bus)

Latest posts

Back