Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zorsoc_cosdog said:
Just broke my hop dealz virginity!

:drinks:
your screwed now.
yob you need a monthly subscription deal where you just send out a hop of choice to the subscribers.

Mine arrived safe and sound yesterday, cheers Yob. Time for a hop monster brew tomorrow methinks.

Hey Yob, what's your suggestions with dry hopping Galaxy? I generally dry hop my ipas with a shite load in keg and leave in for duration but a lot of people seem to suggest Galaxy might challenge this method.

If you like it like that then continue, people's tastes and thresholds vary wildly so keep on doing what pleases you mate.

Galaxy is well potent though and if you're coming at it for the first time, start small, say 20g, if after a few days you feel it needs more, double up

Depending on how you do it, you can always remove it when you think it hits the sweet spot too..
:)

EKG and Fuggles should be hitting my shores today..with any luck I'll split them tonight in amongst a few different bottles of RIS...

Latest posts

Back