Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome news about the centennial, I've been holding out in hope.

PaleRider said:
Since I haven't asked for a few months..... any news on El Dorado?

Cheers.
It's on the scarce and expensive list, as other crops ate under intense pressure from a low production season, pressures are transferred to other hops in the search for the hop hit.

It was centennial 2 years ago when simcoe was under pressure, and so on..

El Dorado is highly sought after and breweries get first crack. I did ask the question a while back, will poke them again and see if I can't get some lovin

Cheers Yob.

That galaxy is bloody sticky and resinous. Can't wait to brew with it on the weekend.

Haven't worked out what to brew with the Barbe Rouge yet. Will make a pale ale with the TDB I think.

I'm very interested in the results..

the hops were given to me to trial at little cost, hence the price I passed thm on for and given the restrictions on my time, you guys are better off with them than me, odds were they will sit in my freezer for 6 months.. better those that can play do so :)

please post results :party:

Hops arrived today, great service, looking forward to getting them into a Dano's Hop Hog. Thanks Yob.

Hey Yob,

I made an order the other day. Any chance of being shipped before the weekend?

Got a brew planned and was wondering if I will be able to use the hops I ordered.

Hop shots and 3 bags?

On its way already. Tracking details should be on the paypal details sheet mate..

Cheers

Samuel Adams said:
Hey Yob,

Is the Centennial yet to be split or has it been and gone in a flash ?
Centennial, simcoe and au cascade split last night

Will be listed sometime today when time allows..

Enjoy

Excellent, I just chucked through an order..

And as it was going through I noticed I'd left the wrong delivery address in paypal!

I'll chuck you a PM hopefully get it sorted

small delay in some orders, seems those I listed seem fairly popular and Ive run out of packaging..

Should have seen it coming... Only a day folks till I can re stock express parcels.

Yeah I don't know what happened with paypal, when I went to their site to check out my shipping addresses my current one was nowhere to be found. Not surprised if it's happened to a bunch of other people too.

Latest posts

Back