Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a huge fan of Citra, best order some of the equinox! Ill be fermenting my smash pale/us comet in a week. Have you had a play with / had any feedback from the us comet as yet Yob?

its fuckin stinky...

*ed if I wasnt so busy filling barrels with RIS... and didnt have my cubes full of AIPA.. Id be giving first hand testimony but thats 2 brewdays and a ferment or 5 away..

you want a *free sample pack to keg hop something with?

*minimal postage ~$3?

Loved that stench,

All good mate, I forgot its in the ferment chamber as we speak, and will be getting kegged hopped, will send ya bottle if you're interested. ( got the free sample with last delivery).

Just placed an order for equinox, just curious is it 450gr??

Cheers

Beamer said:
Loved that stench,

All good mate, I forgot its in the ferment chamber as we speak, and will be getting kegged hopped, will send ya bottle if you're interested. ( got the free sample with last delivery).

Just placed an order for equinox, just curious is it 450gr??

Cheers
apologies, bulk buys getting in the way again...

Defo interested in a bottle for sure... Equinox 450g packs at this stage.

Cheers

Hey Yob,

I'm ready to get a 450 of equinox, not on the page at the moment. No rush. Looking forward to trying it out.

Nah,

It's where the earth passes around the sun and we all moon your mum

GkCtTi5.jpg

"An equinox is an astronomical event in which the plane of Earth's equator passes through the center of the Sun,[2] which occurs twice each year, around 20 March and 23 September."

Maybe I should let Wikipedia know, they seem to have left a bit of Info out !
Says nothing bout my mum[emoji23][emoji23]

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Hey Yob,

I'm ready to get a 450 of equinox, not on the page at the moment. No rush. Looking forward to trying it out.
I'm tipping I have some stashed away. Yours when I find it for cost of postage.

Lethaldog said:
Isn't Equinox the shit they worm horses with? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji23][emoji23]
or is it a horse with the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit
tumblr_n12tl4sCCs1rgcezto2_500.png

Yob said:
I'm tipping I have some stashed away. Yours when I find it for cost of postage.
Generous mate, but I'm happy to pay. My commitment is long term.

Made a fairly simple pale ale with the Barbe Rouge - **** me, it is bloody sweet, tastes like lollies almost. Might be a tough keg to get through. If I let it warm up and think of it as a best bitter it makes a bit more sense. Strange hop.

Made another pale with the TDB and some cascade and it is pretty tasty.

Latest posts

Back