Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Bitter Gold by Yakima Chief (%13.8) being split tonight

being widely used as a sub for El Dorado.. smell is amazing.. makes me Pine for a brewday..

Id call a sub for simcoe... or WITH simcoe... but say goodbye to your face... If this aroma from splitting transfers like Simcoe,

well.. I think I have a lot of experimenting to do..
..say goodbye to my face?! Crikey!

Looking to put in another order and it looks like you have sold out of centennial. Have you got any left?

RelaxedBrewer said:
Looking to put in another order and it looks like you have sold out of centennial. Have you got any left?
I noticed one the other night.. It's s good habit.. Youre welcome to it, will list it on private sales gor you and pm access

If you are looking at the DIY Dogs recipes I highly recommend the 5am saint. I'm not normally a hop lover but this beer was fantastic, for the amount of hops there was a nice malt profile in the background.

Yob said:
I noticed one the other night.. It's s good habit.. Youre welcome to it, will list it on private sales gor you and pm access
Awesome. Will put the order through after.

Dunno how many kilos I have in the freezer now but I can never say no to more varieties :lol:

If it's citra I'm going to kick myself for ordering too soon as usual haha. I guess there's always something else around the corner is the the trouble.

'should be' Caliente and Citra

*unless they try to **** me again... in which case I will rage quit them as a supplier

if I do get it, I doubt it will even see the freezer, I'll be getting a reduced amount (from my initial request) 'if' it happens

I'm down for a kilo of Citra if it becomes available./... ARGHHHH!

A.B. said:
Citra! Yob do you ever get ahtanum?
sure do, had loads of it..

Im due another order next week, will see if I can add it to the list... I suspect it will be in short supply though but it doesnt hurt to ask

Latest posts

Back