Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In what way mate? Was I looking in my freezer or trying to source some? If trying to source, not yet available...

If looking in my freezer, I've forgotten...

Sorry about that, will look later

Yob said:
In what way mate? Was I looking in my freezer or trying to source some? If trying to source, not yet available...

If looking in my freezer, I've forgotten...

Sorry about that, will look later
Hey Yob just meant just general availability really. If you had some spare in the freezer that would be awesome but I'm in no rush. Thanks again

krausenhaus said:
any more mosaic going up in the next couple of days mate?

lukiferj said:
Excellent! Keen on simcoe and mosaic so will wait til this is listed!

lads, found 3 or 4 already split in the freezer.. man I gotsta do a stock take.. Ive listed them... buuuuut..

I wouldn't expect me to send them this week in all fairness, with Beerfest on my lap, Im doing all sorts and my time is split appallingly this week, I'll get an opportunity to split the simcoe but probably not ship it (as in I'll split it Thursday) and It's club night tmoz and I must attend to cover all sorts of details for Beerfest (and drop barrels) so thats out too..

apologies to all.. gets me every year this week, feck all time to even wipe the sweat from my brow...

https://youtu.be/r_czBLLkmRM

Yep, got a pile of it. If it's not split tonight though it won't be till Sunday at a minimum, I'm away all weekend at beerfest. I'll try to get it tonight but I also have other commitments that need attention.

Cheers

Hoploader said:
Awesome. I'm in no rush, just hoping to get Columbus, magnum and mosaic in one order.
I'll be splitting the Columbus and Mosaic tonight, Ive locked in the time so you should be right.

:party:

Latest posts

Back