Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1KG deals seem down until Sunday still?
Is there much of a saving in going with the bigger packs mate? I'm looking to make some Citra heavy beers (~300g/23L) ;)

Also, go to Flower Dealz, then you can't click on the text to get to 250g, but you can press outside of the text on the button... Just a minor bug I assume.

edit - found another bug

I'll have a look at that mate, thanks for letting me know

1kg should be back up now, the savings arent huge in comparison to the other sizes, no.. but then my margins arent huge either :)

AU hop re stock, Summer Vic secret, AU cascade plus some old faithfuls like Amarillo and citra..

Now, where did I put my splitting scales..

Did you check out the back ?

In the shed, out the back ?

On the bench, in the shed, out the back ?

I think I will be jumping on the Amarillo and Citra if they get into the 250g bags. Speaking of which, do you have any 250g of Centennial?

Not right now, I need the time to split some up, it's a busy 'life' week with club night tonight, then some splits so will try to squeeze it in, it is of course also the vic case swap week so pretty busy getting stuff together for that too. I'll get onto it though.

Ive got loads of Amarillo mate, I just need to break it up, Will add it back into 500's in a mo and split it thursday.. at least it'll be as fresh as the morning dew :)

as a side, I made up 4 of the Cascade/Citra/Amarillo 'cube hop' additions (one of which is ofr me) if you want your name on one of those if thats what this was for?

Yob said:
Not right now, I need the time to split some up, it's a busy 'life' week with club night tonight, then some splits so will try to squeeze it in, it is of course also the vic case swap week so pretty busy getting stuff together for that too. I'll get onto it though.
No probs! No real rush as I am just replenishing some stocks, but can you put aside one of the Citra 250g that are listed on the site for me and I will make an order of 250g bags of Citra, Amarillo and Centennial when they are all available?

Yob said:
Ive got loads of Amarillo mate, I just need to break it up, Will add it back into 500's in a mo and split it thursday.. at least it'll be as fresh as the morning dew :)

as a side, I made up 4 of the Cascade/Citra/Amarillo 'cube hop' additions (one of which is ofr me) if you want your name on one of those if thats what this was for?
Nah, just haven't used Amarillo in a brew for about a year, and thought it high time to get my hands on some.

I'm going for Cascade/Columbus, maybe a bit of Chinook in the swap cube.

Yob said:

Can I grab one of those additions if they are still available please? And what would the cost be so I can sort you out?

Yep you can, cost?.. er.. dunno mate make it a fiver and we'll call it quits :)

1 left (ATM unless I need to make more up)

Citra and Vic secret splits done and listed tonight, Mosaic will be done tmoz, US cascade and Amarillo Thursday.. Keep an eye on the DOTD page as it's likely to see some population over the week and weekend

If you are into your Vic Secret... jump in quick :icon_drool2:

Yob said:
Citra and Vic secret splits done and listed tonight, Mosaic will be done tmoz, US cascade and Amarillo Thursday.. Keep an eye on the DOTD page as it's likely to see some population over the week and weekend

If you are into your Vic Secret... jump in quick :icon_drool2:
US Cascade & Amarillo... they all super fresh 2014 crop?

Ha, no, news will be forthcoming very shortly mate, from what I understand, having a little bit of 13 sticks is not a bad thing ;)

Back