Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
By the end of the week, when did you need it by?
Was just looking at maybe combining orders to save on postage, no worries, just means I can order more hops next week I guess.

Limited Strisselspalt has been listed, along with EKG and Columbus...

More to follow when I can unpack and split :wacko:

this lot should land early next week...

Calypso
Palisade
Santiam
Triskel
(US) Northern Brewer

Also, replacement batch of BRY97 should land along with a re-stock of US-05, also thinking about adding Notto to the library but haven't made up my mind on that yet.

Vic Secret Flowers should be in either today or very early next week along with fresh stocks of

Magnum
Hallertau Mittlefru
Galaxy

currently running extremely low on Several staples like Centennial which TBH, I may wait for the 2014 stock (Months away)

Getting a new 1000lt Deep freezer to help out with storage for all this herbal goodness so it's shaping up to be a very busy coming week indeed.

:beerbang:

I think my freezer is full of yob hops now.

Time for bulk brewing of IPAs to make use of them!

Yob said:
this lot should land early next week...

(US) Northern Brewer
Very good - put aside an Aussie pound for me please mate - I'll keep my eye on the website anyway.

Citra Yob, I neeeeedz my 500g citraz. :icon_drool2:

**tick nrrrkk** Withdrawal is kicking in and I don't want people to get hurt.

Plus I'll be getting a 250 Chinook, maybe 250 Ella..

Yob - can I get a 1kg Cascade AU added to the WMD section?

Also no Centennial, Citra - I need my vitamin C's man!

:lol: Already done, added about 20 mins ago

Available but not in WMD's currently..

Citra added to inventory (500g and 250g)
Centennial 1 x 500g added (500g)

Doing much splitting today and stocks will be regularly updated as the day progresses

:beerbang:

ed: Keep an eye on the Dealz of the Day Page, should be a few bargains popping up over the day :ph34r:

Just a heads up guys and gals..

There may be an impact on Deliveries at the beginning of next week.

The Family and I are going away and wont return until Sunday night, as Mondays delivery orders are generally packed on the Sunday, I may have limited ability to be able to process, naturally I will try to get as many as possible sorted in the limited time I will have and Im doing things all week to help with this. All orders should be cleared and Packed on the Monday if I cant get to them Sunday.

Cheers

Just stocked up should be good for a couple of weeks now ;)

Looking forward to trying the ahtanum in a APA.

Also think dr smurto's rye version of the DSGA with vic secret might be on the to-brew list also.

Hey Yob just tried to window shop (dreaming / planning next brew) HDA and the site seems to be down. Is it just me?

Back