Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why i have a fridge.

Secondly, i blame your stupidly low prices & getting in new varieties for fueling my passion( May the flame burn eternal). Drunkenness is a bonus side effect.

Seriously who can resist 450g of saaz for $20? That's pants-on-head stupidly low.

The brewing part is going to have to wait till next year. (I've produced 200 litres in two months...)

So shush and hold still while i stuff your orifices full of my cash. Daddy needs his (absurdly cheap) green medicine. :icon_drool2:

Gday Yob, just ordered through your site in order to pickup tomorrow, but skipped the 'adding a note to let you know I'll pickup instead of deliver. Lemme know if ok / any probs

JB said:
Gday Yob, just ordered through your site in order to pickup tomorrow, but skipped the 'adding a note to let you know I'll pickup instead of deliver. Lemme know if ok / any probs

Order packed, postage refund made :ph34r: :)

Yob said:
Flowers reduced from now till midnight Sunday, keep your eyes open as there may well be a couple of other ridiculous bargains to be had over the weekend in the 450g Section... still working on it.

Flowers >HERE<

450g >HERE<

:party:
Just a reminder that HDA is running a stupid amount of crazy priced dealz this weekend.. gets lost quickly in this thread...

many prices have been dropped for the weekend, more will have a drop later today.. Currently splitting some of the missing 110g lots and will be re-listed as I get to them.

Note that when the NZ flowers run out, that'll be the end of them, I dont plan on more in the near future

:ph34r:

When's the weekend start at HDA Yob? And whats the go with the private sales code thingo?

Cheers

Weekend is upon us Brad :) (till probably Monday early am)

Re private page, I've been approached a number of times for specialty orders and that page is a mechanism to enable that to happen, bulk buys, brick yeast, stuff that shouldn't go into the usual pages to avoid conflict with someone else snapping up what is a specific order, was the best way I could think of to protect those orders.

;)

Nice work Yob! Quality product at a great price.
Not to mention delivered in a flash.
Open pack and was super happy to have a few bonus hops.
Thanks again. I will definitely be a return customer.

Lol at 450g galaxy
"The 2013 crop has an obscene aroma, *possibly all thats needed is to rub the packet on the outside of the fermenter."

It's bloody true I tell ya.. I've been splitting some tonight and it's bloody obscene and offensive to the olfactory system, after dinner it's still clogging my nose!!

sounds like you need to split them into 10gram packs! :D

Yob,any heads up on when the UK Fuggles will return?
Cheers Glenn

Will have to peruse and order Sunday arvo...was planning to use up the hops I have in the freezer taking up limited space...I guess I can make some room.

Is there any chance of US Cascade and Centennial running out in the next couple of weeks Yob? Just trying to decide when to budget in an order.

Latest posts

Back