Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Yob,

A couple of questions. The yeasts you have now - do you make money on them? I'm not going to waste your time for yeast at cost for you.

2nd - are you likely to get T-58 anytime soon?

Cheers,
Goomba

Any chance of you stocking PoR?
a mate is looking for some, most likely multiple 450g packs

Looking forward to the German hops. Can we come and collect them from "where kegs live"? :p

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
G'day Yob,

A couple of questions. The yeasts you have now - do you make money on them? I'm not going to waste your time for yeast at cost for you.

2nd - are you likely to get T-58 anytime soon?

Cheers,
Goomba
Hay Goombs, yes mate, enough to bother doing it but I havnt marked it up by a large amount either, it's moved on from the over the counter packets, (Ed: except for the Belle Saison which I stupidly forgot to order.)

Ive dropped the price accordingly on the site for those that I can, Im waiting on the SAF T-58 to come in, it wasnt stocked when I got the other SAF's.

**ed.. will check which ones I have and confirm which ones Im still waiting on when I get home later mate..

sp0rk said:
Any chance of you stocking PoR?
a mate is looking for some, most likely multiple 450g packs
I hadnt considered it mate, I can get it though Im sure.. not sure if I want 10kg of it hanging about though so maybe shoot me a PM with regard to quantities and I can ask the question and get it with the next order

iralosavic said:
Looking forward to the German hops. Can we come and collect them from "where kegs live"? :p
Only when the Bub's asleep :lol: :ph34r:

Yob said:
Hay Goombs, yes mate, enough to bother doing it but I havnt marked it up by a large amount either, it's moved on from the over the counter packets, (Ed: except for the Belle Saison which I stupidly forgot to order.)

Ive dropped the price accordingly on the site for those that I can, Im waiting on the SAF T-58 to come in, it wasnt stocked when I got the other SAF's.

**ed.. will check which ones I have and confirm which ones Im still waiting on when I get home later mate..

I hadnt considered it mate, I can get it though Im sure.. not sure if I want 10kg of it hanging about though so maybe shoot me a PM with regard to quantities and I can ask the question and get it with the next order

Only when the Bub's asleep :lol: :ph34r:
Do they ever sleep? :lol:

Kewl, I promised the missus that I would knock up a belgian pale ale, and I've been unable to do it due to move and now she has reminded me.

Yob said:
A missus that suggests you brew? We are both truly blessed and fortunate individuals :lol:
She whinges like an old steam train when I even think of brewing or buying brewing stuff, but likes drinking the end product. Its sort of a love hate thing for her.

Hey Yob, probably missed this due to idiocy, but with the courier option within Melbourne suburbs, what is the weight limit for $10 delivery?

If I have it right, Min. 330g and Max 25kg.

I clearly cant offer it for the 110g - 220g postage option as the price difference in the parcel / envelope delivery method. I also need to get a handle of the "Fringe" subburbs that arent covered by the same day agreement.

Wow. That's impressive. And certainly makes larger orders cheap if you live in Melbourne!

I wanted to add this as a gap filler, a few orders were made on Thursdays and they couldnt get them, seemed to me like it was a shame, especially when one of them was only a few suburbs away. Its something that I hope will help someone who needs something the next day which Express Post cant offer.

Its still a trial at this point and I hope it sticks. Options are always good.

:icon_cheers:

Yob - Hops arrived safe and sound yesterday. Perfectly packaged and labelled. Nice one!

Just about to throw some EKG into a mild due to some brew time shortages :)

Can't wait to try the Mosaic next week.

Cheers mate.

Sweet, always good to hear that.. Cheers.

I'm looking into other packaging equipment too, so I hope to have an update there soon!!

Gotta admit that fastway didn't impress me yesterday and I Will be having some stern words with 'da man' on Monday.. I still have some hope they can lift their game to suit what they offer.. Seething

Cheers

Either way, I got no complaints about the quality, price or speed of delivery. Will be back for more :)

Just wondering if cascade 450 gram lots are sold out? Don't seem to be available on the site.

ATM Yep, awaiting current season new stock that should be in (I was hoping today) very shortly.

Apologies

great delivery Yob. Ordered Centennial and Cascade on Tues pm and arrived today.Very obliging when I stuffed order and corrected.
Can't ask for better service than that.
many thanks

Latest posts

Back