Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mxd said:
hey Yob,

for those of us not too intelligent, how do I pick the fastway courier as the mail option ?
TBH mate Ive not been very impressed with their representation.. they were engaged on the "Same Day" service and Im yet to see this occur, it's been quite a pain in the arse. The dispatch guy Iv'e been speaking to (Repeatedly) assures me that everything is tikedy boo but I'm yet to have my confidence boosted by a decent result.. well.. by my standards and their engagement agreement that is... With this noted it must be said that the service is still a good one for the price of it, especially if getting a decent quantity and if the missus/hubby is going to be home to sign for it. I still get a little nervous with the "OK to leave at the door" option and would prefer it if peeps got it sent to work or next door neighbours who could sign for it... or whatever..

I hope these are just teething issues and moving forward things get better, if not I will be looking to change service provider. Of course, none of this answers your question... In short, it's by note on checkout and the difference in postage is refunded. There is no function, currently, that allows me to add a selector on this basic site, which leads me into site news.

Im down to 2 options for the rebuild and am currently going through a selection / info gathering exercise to determine which site is going to offer the best flexibility, I hope to get some time on the weekend to make a decision and start the build anew (will certainly have mobile compatibility as well) Iv'e been rather disappointed with the support offered by my current hosts and have certainly (repeatedly) told them so.

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
T58 arrived safe, sound and cold in the post. Woot! Missus gets her belgian blonde ale very soon.
course it was bloody cold.. youre living in Tassie :p

Sorry MXD, wasnt a simple response to your question but it crossed a couple of boundaries that I had been meaning to post an update on.

Hope it helps clarify the matter, will add a note to the site to avoid any further temporary confusion.

:icon_cheers:

I ment to post earlier this week.

The 4 pounds arrived Tuesday mate, packages in perfect condition, cheers for splitting them up for us too, going to mention that to my brew club this Tuesday and try to swing some more bulk business your way if your happy to do the split pounds on request. Let me know.

Had my 450g bag arrive yesterday (ordered Saturday 11th), 4 business days is pretty fast for post to Darwin so no complaints there. Bag smelled a bit hoppy, probably because it spent 4 days traveling in the heat, nothing that really concerned me.

All in all +1 would buy again. :D

Hay slash, the slight aroma could also be that when split from the 5kg Mylar bags they are placed back in them for freezer storage, there is often a bit of dusty residue on the inside if the Mylar bag and it's this that I think you may be smelling.

Thanks for the support and I'm glad you got them promptly.

Cheers

Yeah I saw that mate.. to be honest, I may not wont get to pack it tonight given I will be at the GB Hotel for one of the GABS events.... If Ive learned only one thing so far.. it's dont pack orders peshed... I do have the day off tmoz though if I need it (and I would suggest that I will) so it shouldnt affect your delivery time...

:icon_cheers:

slash22000 said:
Depends if you're a "grumpy" drunk or a "generous" drunk. :ph34r:
Agreed!

Seriously though, all good Yob. Hoping to get a galaxy pale ale down for the warden this weekend :)

Cheers Yob. Nice little package in the mail when I got home today. Looks like I get to brew on the weekend :beerbang:

Another stash of green goodness has been taken custody of. So nice and fresh. Cheers yob.

I spoke to my man about it a week or so ago and tbh I can't remember the response, I was talking about a number of different varieties and got a little side tracked with a few conversations about 'stuff'… it is notably missing from my collection of c hops!!

Will make a call tmoz and get an update.

Cheers

Weekends perhaps, with a little bub around now it can be problematic but generally happy to work something out.

PM or call if further details are required mate.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back