Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will hold onto it until Mondays Post mate so it doesnt sit and sweat half way to you.

Will email you the tracking number when I pack it up for you.

:icon_cheers:

Cheers mate, yep you should get it in time. Will check your post code but I rekon you'll be right mate

Top work Yob, got mine on Friday but hadn't expected them until Monday :super:

Cheers mate.. I checked your postcode prior to shipping on Thursday to make sure you were in the right zone for next day, glad it got to you!!

Just want to say how stoked I was at the service I got from Yob and the quick delivery time to get my hops (I am in Perth).

All arrived within a few days all sealed and ready for the hop freezer (and brewing of course).

I highly recommend Yob to anyone in Perth like me (Northern Suburbs) who has to travel far a field to get hops or pay the same delivery fee for less hops at a more expensive price.

Cheers and hoppy beers!

Yob said:
Will hold onto it until Mondays Post mate so it doesnt sit and sweat half way to you.

Will email you the tracking number when I pack it up for you.

Hops were on my doorstep this morning Yob. Almost tripped over them on the way to work. :lol: Long weekend in Darwin, shall be dragging out my cauldron and adding them to the potion.

Yup, add me to the ever ending list of Yob fans. Ordered Monday received Wednesday. Need I say anything else? Is there a Facebook site or something where we can spread the love?

Liked as well......

I just tried getting on the site to place an order. Couldn't get on. Is it down?

I'm looking for some pacifica hops. How do you rate them in a pale ale?

Cheers,

Not on a Galaxy are you? Ive had compatibility issues with some mobile devices... site MKII will be more mobile friendly

Just checked on PC and is up..

Yep, I was trying on the galaxy and work internet.

I'll have to place the order when I get home.

Cheers,

shit... sorry about that mate... really spewing with my provider for their lack of mobile compatibility and am changing providers, as a result I need to completely rebuild so is taking a little time..

apologies all.

I placed an order with Yob yesterday, and I'm impressed with the level of communication between myself and Yob. He even offered to drop my order into a cheaper postage parcel and refund me the difference of the postage costs I'd already paid. Will definitely be ordering through HopDealz again :D

Back