Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Yob,

Just wanted to say thanks - another happy customer. Ordered Wed at 9:30am, sitting on top of my letter box (my letter box is well shaded) when I got home tonight! Thanks heaps

Great stuff... not bad time to Bris-vegas :)

Attached is a shot from a Galaxy Tablet I got sent to me which was problematic to say the least before, so is defo a bit better. :)

Screenshot_2013-06-13-18-22-43.jpg

Smelling pretty damn good as Im splitting up the Cascade :icon_drool2:

Just ordered Yob,top site top prices,your it from now on!
Cheers Glenn

Natdene said:
Hi Yob,

Just wanted to say thanks - another happy customer. Ordered Wed at 9:30am, sitting on top of my letter box (my letter box is well shaded) when I got home tonight! Thanks heaps

Yob said:
Great stuff... not bad time to Bris-vegas :)[/url]
what's usual for Brisbane? I made an order last week, still nothing. (postie has been today).

:blink: really?

Most unusual.. will check records right now to see whats amis.. (Havnt got the tracking numbers with me but will check when I get home)

All good there's no rush with this one. It was marked as posted on Tuesday so I thought today would probably be the day. but when I plug the tracking number into auspost website nothing comes up :-/

Liam_snorkel said:
what's usual for Brisbane?
Express Post Packages, 500g and 3kg within a day or two, Registered post envelopes (such as your order) 3-4 days.. I would still have expected it to get to you by now and I think that your order would have went in Mondays (Public Holliday Monday) Tuesdays Mail run. Orders placed Thursday - Friday are normally held to the soonest next run so they arent sitting round all weekend.

Cheers

ed: Realised Monday was QB long weekend and all Mail went on Tuesday

tiprya said:
Any word on 2013 NZ hops?
Yep... sure is.

Nelson and Motueka pellet I should have next week, NZ Flowers I should have within a few (The latter is still playing out)

:beerdrink:

DU99 said:
Typical Aus Post..
Blaming the Publis holliday or the long delivery time? TBH, They have been pretty good generally.

All good mate 3-4 days from Tuesday places it today-Monday. Bloody queen ;-)

Delightful, i'll wait to order my galaxy once the nelson and motueka come in.

Thanks Yob.

Thanks for the personal delivery the other day Yob!
Def wasn't expecting that!
Very happy with the hops & the prices, will be ordering again.
Cheers,
R.
P.S. If you're that close I can possibly pickup future orders saving you the hassle of postage/personal courier duties..?

:lol: Naa mate, Im in Ringwood but I had to drop the missus n bub off at the airport.. reminds me that I owe you $3.. also hope you re-use those stamps :lol:

Liam_snorkel said:
what's usual for Brisbane? I made an order last week, still nothing. (postie has been today).
My last 2 deliveries have come in two days. Order on a Wednesday and arrive on the Friday.

Hey Yob, just a quick heads up, it looks like your site is buggered at the moment? It loads a totally blank page for me. Tried on Firefox and Internet Explorer. No luck.

Latest posts

Back