Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to get flowers back in stock Yob? I'm a bit keen since I scored a Hop Rocket. ;)

Batz

:)

I asked the question this morning to see where my supplier is at with them (was told a few weeks, a few weeks ago), so yes, I hope to have some in the near future.. Not sure I will get any more Vic Secret unless there is a demand for some, they seem to get mixed review so am unsure about them. (I know Boatrocker uses them in one of his recipies and seems to rate them so I dunno...)

I'm also trying to secure some NZ Flowerz as well in a separate avenue... still waiting to hear back from both parties.

:icon_cheers:

Yob said:
shit... sorry about that mate... really spewing with my provider for their lack of mobile compatibility and am changing providers, as a result I need to completely rebuild so is taking a little time..

apologies all.
Hey Yob,

All good. I could get onto the site about 10 mins after I posted. Maybe the school server blocked it:)

I will put an order in soon mate. Still have over a kilo of hops to get through, at least 5 double batches worth, but really want to get some pacifica hops and other unique hops that you have.

Any idea when you're stocking more flower hops?

Cheers,

he.. he.. seems to be the question of the moment, am working on it right now. The post above yours has all the info that I have at the moment..

Very soon hopefully.. cant give a firm commitment as Ive not heard back from my suppliers as yet.. as soon as I do I will update.

Right

Just got a response, it looks as though I have secured a limited amount of Current season Cascade and Galaxy flowerz.. I should have it by the end of the week all going well.

:beer:

Yob said:
Right

Just got a response, it looks as though I have secured a limited amount of Current season Cascade and Galaxy flowerz.. I should have it by the end of the week all going well.

:beer:
Excellent put some Cascade aside for me.

Not even a "please"?

Blimey!

I was considering it, I need to get the invoice for them yet and work out the price structure, I've put them on the site and just need to update with the info for them to go live, if I get the invoice today I will list them tmoz.

Yep, that would be great mate.

I wouldn't want to miss out :)

Cheers and beers.

Ha.. Unlikely mate.. I try to plan these things so that nobody misses out… well, as much as I can help or facilitate at least, cheers

Hey Yob,

Thats good to know.

I'm looking at getting 450g's of each.

Cheers,

Flowers now in stock..

there was also a notification about mobile enhancement and am looking into how much better it is and if mobile commerce has been included, would appreciate someone with a Galaxy taking a gander?

Cheers

Yob said:
Flowers now in stock..

there was also a notification about mobile enhancement and am looking into how much better it is and if mobile commerce has been included, would appreciate someone with a Galaxy taking a gander?

Cheers
Using a galaxy s3. Seems to be some buttons at the bottom of the screen that take you to the main tabs, as well as phone, email and map. Still need to use the main page to actually select hops. Not entirely pretty but definitely usable.

lukiferj said:
Not entirely pretty but definitely usable.
Just like me then :lol:

Cheers, rebuild is still happening, but nice to know that it's better than it was while that all happens until the change over.

Back