Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria's Secret waiting for me when I got home Yob, thanks for the speedy service. Going to pop the hop rockets cherry with the VS by using it as a torpedo on a batch of IPA I'm keggin on friday.

cheers

Browndog

New stocks coming online shortly...

NZ Motueka
NZ Pacifica
CZ Saaz
GR Mittlefru
CTZ
EKG
Fuggles

and of course, the yeast that has been discussed, awaiting delivery and should be online next week.

Cheers

Motueka, Vic Secret and Mosaic are at the top of my next wish list.

I just wish I hadn't already bought so many pounds from other sources...I might have to start eating them aswell as brew with them

Ordered 3 pounds Wednesday night, and they're here friday. Fantastic service Yob. Doing a Vic secret brew saturday arv.

Cheers

Oh sweet, I am planning to buy a whole lot of CTZ really soon and was going to have to get it from overseas. Instead I'm going to throw my money at you and then sit staring at my post box.

I've got to be honest mate, will be a few weeks until I see them, just thought I should be transparent about it.. Appreciate the support though.

More variety to be added as well, just these ones are the closest.. Should see the Fuggles and EKG next week.

Cheers

Right, fair enough. I'll see if I can get by until then. :ph34r:

I'll be on the Saaz and Styrians soon Yob got case swap beers to brew

Thanks for the speedy service, Yob and the packet of West Coast yeast for me to finally try out is a nice touch.

THinking a Marzen x Vienna, with New World Saaz is in the off.

Goomba

What mobile are you using stu? Galaxy's are a known issue,

Planning on building a new site in the next few days which will be mobile friendly, have been looking into a few options and think I have a preference

Ed, my android can view it but is a bit clunky and a little slow, swmbo's iPhone can view it also.

Update on products to be listed this afternoon.

Yeast

Saf 34/70
Saf WB-06
Saf US-05

In other yeast news it looks like I might will have access to the Danstar products I have listed on the site and once I can get my hands on those I should be able to drop those prices considerably. It still may be a week or so away but the outlook is promising that I will be able to stock BOTH Danstar and Saf. :icon_drunk:
Hops to be listed this afternoon.

Hops

EKG
Fuggles

:icon_cheers:

Had it and sold out, not sure if I will get a re supply, will ask this afternoon when I pick up the yeast and hops.

I mention on the Store page what hops I have, getting and sold out >HERE<

Cheers

Just been told that I will get some more Amarillo, will be a few weeks away though so watch this space for the release.

@ Brian, mosaic and simcoe are to die for... mmmmmm

Latest posts

Back