Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be corrected...had been trying a few mobile options, none of which I was happy with, thought I had deleted it but clearly hadn't. TBH I didn't think I actually created it as a live thing so was a surprise to me..

Apologies

Hey mates,

This is working for me now! Looks like a bloody great bunch of deals. Officially getting my hops from you now.

Requests for the future: more dry yeast options, more kiwi hop options :)

Great work Yob and congrats.

Hey Yob,

I got home to find my latest hop dealz purchase in the mail box. Now safely tucked away in the freezer.

Thanks for an awesome deal and my fridge magnet.

Cheers,

Ha!! Cheers, got to thank SWMBO for the magnets, her idea.. In fact she had them made and delivered before I even knew about it...

Working on a design for stickers atm

Cheers

Yob said:
Ive just posted this to the site and thought I should post it here as well as an FYI.. Next Sat being the Vic Case Swap, Im not going to be in a position to complete orders until the following week, possibility of the Monday but probably the Wednesday, please see dates below.​

No orders will be packed the weekend 27-28/07/2013 as the chief packer will be attending the Bi-Annual Vic Case Swap.
The soonest orders will be packed will, in all likelihood, be Wednesday 24/07/2013 (Possibility of Monday 21/07/2013)

Thank you for your understanding.
Have you got your dates right here Yob :lol:

Ta for the hops and Magnet, Yob - good service again.
I'll have to work out what bulk hops I need soonish.

Just give a bit of notice if you can winkle so I can check stock etc..

Glad it got to you promptly mate.

Oops. Forgot to post here. Last order received within 36 hours of ordering. And received a bonus pack of calypso. And a fridge magnet. Cheers mate.

First order placed yob. Time to brew a couple of UK beers!

:lol: Fridge Magnets.. remind me to smooch the bejeebus out of that lady :lol:

Magnets.JPG

Got more US cascade on the way.. CTZ I thought there were a few left but may be mistaken, will need to check this evening..

My July order will be in at either at the end of the week or early next week, either way I won't be packing this weekend due to the Vic case swap day. Can possibly pack Monday.

All good, wont be placing my order till next week at the earliest, just going to need some more hops soon.

Hi Yob,
I was looking to buy some all-purpose bittering hops from you, Delta look like a good bet cos they're high AA and cheap. I had a look around for some info on them tho, and everywhere seems to say they're about 5-7%AA. You've got them listed at 15.3%, is that right?

brewbienewbie said:
Hi Yob,
I was looking to buy some all-purpose bittering hops from you, Delta look like a good bet cos they're high AA and cheap. I had a look around for some info on them tho, and everywhere seems to say they're about 5-7%AA. You've got them listed at 15.3%, is that right?
erm... will have to check when I get home mate.. good question, will get back to you

Kind of OT, even though the hops are from Yob, so still a bit OT, has anyone dry hopped at 4g/L with Cascade? I'm looking at doing it in the primary, from day 7 or so to 14. I've hopped at 2g/L before and found it's not enough. Will 4g/L send it in grassy land or will it be ok? Thanks. :icon_drool2:

Back