Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proffs said:
Another order placed Yob. I'm bloody hopeless tho. I'm hoping I will get it for Saturday's brew day but I won't be too disappointed if I don't.
You will get it Friday.. Will be in the mail tmoz mate

Cheers

Yob said:

Cheers
Mate, your a bloody legend! I don't think I've ever got the kind of service you offer anywhere before. Top stuff mate.

By the way, got any opinions on cube hopping citra?

hmmm now what to do with nearly a kilo of Nelson .... me think Punkin's Cascadian could be on the cards for the week end

You snatched the last of the pellet NS too... lucky I have some fresh flower coming in soon :icon_chickcheers:

Yob said:
You snatched the last of the pellet NS too... lucky I have some fresh flower coming in soon :icon_chickcheers:
Have you got more Nelson pellets coming soon Yob

Not as yet mate, actually didnt expect to be rid of them so quickly.. as I say, I should have NS flowers soonish though

Yob said:

Cheers
Hops arrived yesterday. That's a 36 hour turnaround. Awesome! And I got a bonus pack of calypso! Cheers mate

timmi9191 said:
Yob - motueka flowers arrived yet? Cheers
Finished packing about 1:30 am.. Will list very shortly mate, getting the bub up an organised... And having a coffee

Proffs said:
Hops arrived yesterday. That's a 36 hour turnaround. Awesome! And I got a bonus pack of calypso! Cheers mate
I checked that it was in the "Next Day" Zone for Aus Post before sending, glad it made it to you... time to get ya brew on B)

Motueka listed.

Cheers

Stupid Aus post the tried to deliver Friday.. now I can't collect to Monday? yet the collection place is open today makes no sense..
They need better hours and less lazy delivery people.

Need an unregistered post option again :) I just want it in my mailbox..

Sorry this is not a complaint, just me venting that I hate Aus post sometimes.. and my English pale ale is going to have to wait.

PM me the tracking number mate.. envelope was it?

They should have been able to get it in the letter box, it's why there is a 20mm limit on size which I try to stick to.

...grumble grumble

I'd like to order 450g of the motueka flowers, but also the same amount of the NZ cascade and NS flowers too. When will they be up ? Just scared if I don't order the Motueka now I might miss out, how long do you reckon the motueka will last ?

cheers

Yob said:
I checked that it was in the "Next Day" Zone for Aus Post before sending, glad it made it to you... time to get ya brew on B)
One step ahead of you. I'll post a brew day report later today. Half way through the boil now. Cheers mate!

Back