Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seamad said:
I'd like to order 450g of the motueka flowers, but also the same amount of the NZ cascade and NS flowers too. When will they be up ? Just scared if I don't order the Motueka now I might miss out, how long do you reckon the motueka will last ?

cheers
Hay mate, NZ Cascade and NS Ive not split yet and it looks like I wont get the chance for a week or so, Ive got to spend today making a manifold for the 80lt esky for the Vic Swap next week which also means I will be doing no packing next weekend, Im aiming to have it all listed as soon as possible but the limiting factor is getting the time ATM, if possible I will split the Cascade tmoz but I cant put a promise on that.

As for how long the Motueka will last.. cant say mate, no idea, could last a week or two or it could all go today, such is the uncertainty of the retail business in general, sometimes you think nothing is happening and then BOOM.. you dont get to sleep till 3am, other times youre in bed by 10.

I know I havnt really helped clarify the matter for you and apologise, but it's the honest truth and at least you have that ;)

Hey Yob,

Just put an order through for 450g of Motueka and emailed you about the possibility of some Mosiac.

Cheers and Beers!!

Every time I read this thread I get thirsty for an IPA. Maybe that is part of Yob's insidious marketing plan. :ph34r:

Blitzer said:
Stupid Aus post the tried to deliver Friday.. now I can't collect to Monday? yet the collection place is open today makes no sense..
Maybe too late now, but I would have tried it anyway. Often those delivery contractors just don't know when they're back at the post office, but often make it in time. I've been lucky many times.

Another happy customer Yob. Cheers for the bonus pack too mate. Now to put them to good use.

Shit mate, I wasn't happy at all, took Fastway 3 days to collect and take it 7 kilometers...

Was all over them Friday making sure it was going to get to you.. Thinking of adding the service of another company that has a dedicated same day service, it's a touch more expensive but it's a premium service, still doing the numbers on it.

Cheers mate.

Lol! Sounds like it would have been easier to stick it in a taxi!

Thanks again

Hey mates

Am I crazy? I click the link and it redirects to a mobile sure for Adiran Something Consulting?

J

Link works fine for me JC.

joel connolly said:
Hey mates
Am I crazy? I click the link and it redirects to a mobile sure for Adiran Something Consulting?
J
Let me know if you still have that issue mate?

Ive just posted this to the site and thought I should post it here as well as an FYI.. Next Sat being the Vic Case Swap, Im not going to be in a position to complete orders until the following week, possibility of the Monday but probably the Wednesday, please see dates below.​

No orders will be packed the weekend 27-28/07/2013 as the chief packer will be attending the Bi-Annual Vic Case Swap.
The soonest orders will be packed will, in all likelihood, be Wednesday 24/07/2013 (Possibility of Monday 21/07/2013)

Thank you for your understanding.

joel connolly said:
Hey mates

J
No your not. I had this happen to me on the tablet. Think it was last night.

Back