Hobart Beerfest 2008... Anyone Else Going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0M39A

Reaction score
Gday all,

Anyone else from tassie (or even elsewhere?!?!) going to the 3rd annual beerfest this weekend?

http://www.tasmanianbeerfest.com.au/

Ive been the past 2 years, has been amazing days, so hopefully this year can live up to previous standards.

will be a long day though, have to leave from burnie at 7:00am :(

Yeap...Ill be there...weather permitting. 11am start...going to be a looong day.

No it dont...Its raining down here atm....
Hope they have enough tents.. :unsure:

yup, i'll be there. needed all of today to recover from HOPs though ;) was loving the iron house pale on tap at the bar!
see you guys there.
joe

yup, i'll be there. needed all of today to recover from HOPs though ;) was loving the iron house pale on tap at the bar!
see you guys there.
joe

dont talk to me about hopsters :(

havent been able to make one all year due to work. was really hoping to come down thursday for hopsters then beerfest saturday, but alas, things never go how we want :(

dont talk to me about hopsters :(
sorry. in that case, it wasnt that great really. the JS range is good, but the only one i hadnt had was the "abbey" beer and that was underwhelming.

Thats a shame....Im planning a trip up to Willies Seven Sheds brewery over summer with the other half. She is a Queenslander, so she hasnt seen much of Tasmania. Might see if we can hook up for a session...?

Thats a shame....Im planning a trip up to Willies Seven Sheds brewery over summer with the other half. She is a Queenslander, so she hasnt seen much of Tasmania. Might see if we can hook up for a session...?

Went to seven sheds a few months back, wasnt bad for a day trip, and if you do it later in the year the hop garden should be great. beer is ok i guess, not sure if its just me but i was a touch underwhelmed. only uses s-04 yeast.

mead was nice though if youre into that.

and joecast, was just joshing bout hopsters, but i would have love to have gone.

Latest posts

Back