Hallo from Italy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alessandra

Reaction score
Hallo,
my name is Alessandra.
I started brewing 3 years ago, with kits and e+g. Now i'm looking for information abuot BIAB... and i've found this interesting forum.
Thank you all... and sorry for my bad english.

Welcome aboard. You should find everything you'll right here ever need to make great beer with BIAB.

Spiesy said:
aah nice. I was there in September, had an amazing lunch of salumi, antipasto and some nice local craft beer.
Really? Wonderful! Where did you have lunch? In a brewpub or in a restaurant?

It was a restaurant. Cannot remember the name of it, we just stumbled across it. In between the main cathedral and the castle... Not that that narrows it down much!

Spiesy said:
It was a restaurant. Cannot remember the name of it, we just stumbled across it. In between the main cathedral and the castle... Not that that narrows it down much!
I was just curious... don't worry

Welcome! There are some awesome BIAB threads here. They got me started on AG (all-grain). www.BIABrewer.info also has some great info. Enjoy.

Mardoo said:
Welcome! There are some awesome BIAB threads here. They got me started on AG (all-grain). www.BIABrewer.info also has some great info. Enjoy.
thank you! :)

Latest posts

Back