Grand Ridge Brewery $10k Showbag...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fents

Not a Beer God
Reaction score
crikey...

heraldscum said:
At the top end of the showbag spectrum, the $10,000 Grand Ridge is being marketed as the ultimate beer-and-beef showbag.

With a retail value of more than $14,000, it offers a fridge filled with Grand Ridge beer, a freezer filled with Grand Ridge Brewery beef, accommodation and discount vouchers.

Ahh so that explains why the ones I bought were awful- they were saving the good batches for the showbag.

i had the supershine when i was in melbourne i thought it was great but after that :icon_drunk:

bertie beetle's gonna be furious this year. :lol:

hair styling product discount? UBER SWEEEEEET!

Haven't tried the beer before, but selling at the show is shit.

Grand Ridge has some good brews. Natural Blonde is a fave of mine (tastes nothing like those 'orrid Boags Blondes, Pure Blondes - much tastier, not blando). Hatlifter Stout is also not bad if you're into the dark side.

Reckon $10,000 for 100 beers, a kegerator and an accommodation package is on the high side of things for me. Might have to go with the 'David Hasselhoff' showbag instead :D . Much cheaper at $18! Not sure about what's in it though - a bunch of GR beers would be handier than a Hoff wig and a set of fluffy dice!

Hopper.

That is absolutely crazy. I would be willing to bet that the only people (if any) that buy that, would be a misguided wife trying to salvage a dissolving marriage. Any self respecting guy could built that stuff for half the price, and would love heaps more because they built it!

Probably more of a marketing thing to get people talking....I guess it was a huge success.

Back