• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Accommodation voucher Grand Ridge Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]I have a voucher that I purchased for accommodation at the Grand Ridge Brewery that due to a change in my circumstances I am not able to use and I would prefer it was used by someone that will appreciate it and that I can put some cash back in our bank account.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The voucher is as follows[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=medium]2 nights accommodation for 9 people[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Breakfast included both days[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Includes $50 voucher to use in the restaurant[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]Brewery tour can be organised (weekend only).[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=medium]It may also include some tastings....I will check the specifics on the voucher when i get home tonight[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I have confirm with Grand Ridge that the voucher is transferable.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]It currently has an expiry date at the end of Sept but I have just received written confirmation from Grand Ridge that they will extend it a further 6 months for me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]So you have until March 2014 to use it[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I am asking $900.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Which represents great value anywhere at $50 per person per night – but even better it is at a brewery.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]You can check out Grand ridge here [SIZE=medium]http://www.grand-ridge.com.au/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
Paul

Back