Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1426650625791.jpg

Not that I want to be accused of trolling, or further adding fuel to the train drivers wage fire.
Stu quoted what we can believe to be the current award.
Metro and the drivers are, one would assume, negotiating a new enterprise agreement, which is no doubt more rewarding than the safety net.
Well negotiating might be too strong a word.

A couple of other points,
Only from what I have read above,
The current offer, of 3% followed by 3 lots of 4% adds up to more than 17% due to the benefits of compounding. I.e the first increment is increased by the next , and so on.

Secondly, unfortunately in my experience, substantial industrial action almost always results in an apparently lesser outcome than that offered at the outset.

My 2 c

Ahhhhahahahahahahagaha
Tony is going to miss out on the ex-PM pension by 4 days

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/0708/praa
"Prime Minister After 2 years continuously or 3 years intermittently in office as Prime Minister (either before or after this Act) upon retiring from the Parliament and reaching 45 years of age 1200 per annum. Widow 750 per annum. In the cases of both the Prime Minister and the widow of a Prime Minister the pension to be in addition to that otherwise payable under the Parliamentary Retiring Allowances Act 1948 but without any additional contribution by the Prime Minister. [recommendation accepted]"

ding dong the kernt is gone and taken his poodle with him, not to mention the fat sweaty cigar puffing kernt as well.

yee hah

I note that WE&L has gone to ground.

(hope the bro is ok, I should add)

Just revealed that Maggott has missed out by four days on getting the ex Prime Minister's pension for the rest of his life.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

:D :D :D :D

So sweet. 4 days....bahahahahahahahahhhhahahahaaahahahahaahaaahahaahahahhhhahhhhaahahaahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Liam_snorkel said:
Ahhhhahahahahahahagaha
Tony is going to miss out on the ex-PM pension by 4 days

http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/BN/0708/praa
"Prime Minister After 2 years continuously or 3 years intermittently in office as Prime Minister (either before or after this Act) upon retiring from the Parliament and reaching 45 years of age 1200 per annum. Widow 750 per annum. In the cases of both the Prime Minister and the widow of a Prime Minister the pension to be in addition to that otherwise payable under the Parliamentary Retiring Allowances Act 1948 but without any additional contribution by the Prime Minister. [recommendation accepted]"
So approximately 1 second into his leadership & Malcolm's already saved us a fortune!

Hallelujah!!!
Hosanna in the highest!!
Blah blah blah
Thank. Fkn. God!!!

At last we might have someone to vote for. Hopefully the far right let him do the job and don't hamstring him.

Ps: apologies to manticle for excessive use of exclamation marks, but I'm hoping you'll let it slide this time.

Turnbull is a slimy kernt. Anything he says cannot be taken at face value. He is continually posturing to further his own ambitions. The country is in real strife.

CoopsOz said:
Turnbull is a slimy kernt. Anything he says cannot be taken at face value. He is continually posturing to further his own ambitions. The country is in real strife.
He is a politician so perhaps you are stating the obvious...
Mind you I don't have anything nice to say about Tony either

How does it go
"Polly from the Latin for many, tick small mindless bloodsucking parasite"
M

Abbott was a career politician.
Turnbull - barrister, merchant banker, politician.
Same rule-for-the-rich party though, and LNP supporters should be stoked because he will be more effective at implementing hardline free market policies.

(Hopeful) positives:
- Not a monarchist
- science to be taken seriously
- marriage equality
- no more slogans

Exactly. Ex lawyer, investment banker, jounalist.
Worth over 120 mill, not exactly a man of the people.
I reserve judgement though - he might be really, really, really, really good.

Back