Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think Malcolm lacks the skills to drive a train but tony was way off the rails.

warra48 said:
Those figures were inserted into the award on 14 April 2003.
If you are going to argue from a position of authority, at least use the current indexed figures, not those from 12½ years ago.
I just used what was on Fair Work Australia web site

If that is what is currently shwon, maybe you should take it up with them

I am not the first person on here to use the " But its on Fair Work Australia's web site "

Can you provide the current actuall pay rates ?

For the record I visited fwa website and used their pay calculator.
Tried it a couple of times with the same result, no guarantee I haven't made an error. The below is minimum award, base salary, no extras for level 6 train driver, 19+ years old.

$26 per hour, weekly wage $933.

Lot of weeks to get to 140k. More than 140 in fact.

Maths = 140k =~2.5+ years for average full time, qualified train driver. If they do 1.5+ years equivalent overtime in 12 months then good ******* luck to them. They deserve every cent.

2400.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/picture/2015/sep/15/the-glow-was-coming-from-malcolm-the-age-of-turnbull-had-dawned

He's certainly proved to be no different at the core...still, this country has more to worry about than issues of marriage ewquality, as significant as they may appear or be to some. We're on the way down the hole, and the less well off are struggling to breathe through the dust kicked up by our wealthy.

'we have better things to do' is no excuse. As pointed out in the article it could be done in half an hour of parliamentary time. Instead he's going with a $160million non-binding national vote after the next election.

A valid point mate, and I think we both know that where you and I probably stand on this are more than likely at opposite ends of the spectrum :beer:

Back