Good source of stainless fittings & bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a 1/2" bsp to 8mm tube a few weeks ago from this seller. It was a couple of weeks before I was even notified of it being posted so was very dubious. But guess what was waiting for me in the letterbox tonight! Very tidy fitting too so I was even happier.

Looks good.

I was just flicking through the sellers listings....SS fittings, SS fittings, SS fittings, SS fittings, lycra swim shorts, nail polishing accessories, SS fittings, SS fittings......

FINALLY....everything under one roof !

sweet, looks good! might also pick up some SS fittings too...

*bu-dum chh*

I've used them a few times. Quality is always spot on.
Delivery is normally two to three weeks.

Received a few more bits from this seller today. Seems 2-3 weeks is a reliable estimate as smokomark states. Except for a slight casting fault on a 3 piece tap they look great.

Placed quite a large order with them about a week and a half ago, so hoping it's reasonable quality gear. Marked as shipped about 7 days after placing the order.

Got some random bits from these guys arrive today - seem standard/average quality, about 3 weeks turn around but as always with straight out of China, just glad they arrived at all.

Seems they ship to an Aus forwarder, some how, as package was sent with AusPost eParcel label, same as we use and can only be run with in Australia.

Cheers

I'd be happy with average. You can't really complain given the price they're selling at. I did get some compression fittings from them a few months back for a few dollars and personally couldn't tell the difference between them and the ones I bought at 10x the price here.

After seeing this a few days ago I ordered 2 SS compression elbows to make a couple of sight gauges.

Cocko said:
Got some random bits from these guys arrive today - seem standard/average quality, about 3 weeks turn around but as always with straight out of China, just glad they arrived at all.

Seems they ship to an Aus forwarder, some how, as package was sent with AusPost eParcel label, same as we use and can only be run with in Australia.

Cheers
When something turns up from China and its not broken or not as described I deem it great!
Maybe not the best quality, but I couldn't find 1/2" to 8mm comp fittings from the likes of Protech or Geordi for such a low price.
I'll admit, most of my brewery is built on the sweat of cheap Chinese labour, God bless em.

I must admit that I've bought most of my stainless from China. Even ended up having all my cam lock fittings made for me at a ridiculously cheap price and exceptional quality.

A local guy that I would recommend is This Guy I bought 10 x 1/2" Compression fittings. Better quality than most of my stuff from China. He only has 9 reviews, but I would use him again. Fittings arrived about three days after payment.

Cheers.

My first order arrived yesterday & I'm more than happy with it all for the price :)

5150 said:
I must admit that I've bought most of my stainless from China. Even ended up having all my cam lock fittings made for me at a ridiculously cheap price and exceptional quality.

A local guy that I would recommend is This Guy I bought 10 x 1/2" Compression fittings. Better quality than most of my stuff from China. He only has 9 reviews, but I would use him again. Fittings arrived about three days after payment.

Cheers.

"Purchased too many" - Ahahahaha about too many in 120 different sizes.

But still, not too bad

Good one, thanks

Edit - I was a bit ridiculous in the number he over ordered. But I underestimated the number of sizes, now roughly corrected......so.......meh.....still pretty good if you are after that kind of thing,

I put an order through yesterday for most of the parts I need to get my HX up and running and cost me less than half what I was looking at, plus a few extra bits for spares as well.
I normally try to stay local but I can't justify the price difference on this stuff.

I received my order today, just some push fittings for the keg stuff...

have to say I'm very impressed for the price, i'll definitely be ordering up all the stainless for the brewery upgrade from this seller

Ive recently bought some fittings from 2014online and found the quality quite poor.
My sight glass with tri clamp fittings was rough cast/unmachined inside- totally unsanitary and unuseable. Butterfly valve was useable, but still at the very low end of what i would consider acceptable.
Tri clamps and gaskets were ok.
Shame- such a good range!
They offered a refund of 10% of the value of the sight glass. Lame.

Also just received a butterfly valve from 2014online, and agree they're not the best quality, but probably OK for the occasional dumping of crud from the Chronical. I'm a little concerned that the internal valve seal is rubber, and not a more inert material like silicon or teflon. Is this pretty standard for these valves?

ebay_butterfly_valve.JPG

Otherwise, the tri-clamp + gaskets are all fine, and the body machining is top notch.
Time will tell whether the stainless is of the usual Chinese quality.

I ordered a few parts from these guys, quality was ok. I had one ball valve that appeared to be rusty, sent them a pic and they refunded me.

Everything arrived in 2 weeks

I've bought Camlocks from both Keg King and CraftBrewer and was quite happy (except for one fitting that had the pivot point on the locking arm drilled incorrectly)..

I figured I'll give this seller a try too so I ordered a bunch of end caps and female pipe ends as well. I'll post back when I get the gear..

Cheers,
Matt

Latest posts

Back