Gage Roads Ipa On Special

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trev

Reaction score
I've discovered that there are quite a few cases at Yowie Bay Cellars that the owner wants rid of. It seems they don't sell real well and are taking up space so I've picked up a case of the IPA for $50 which it appears is the wholesale price (no wonder he can't shift them if they cost that much!!!!!).

If you're local and interested then drop in.

Not affiliated etc etc, except when I got mine I mentioned that I'd post a note here as the owner is a supporter of our local footy club.

Trev

I've discovered that there are quite a few cases at Yowie Bay Cellars that the owner wants rid of. It seems they don't sell real well and are taking up space so I've picked up a case of the IPA for $50 which it appears is the wholesale price (no wonder he can't shift them if they cost that much!!!!!).

If you're local and interested then drop in.

Not affiliated etc etc, except when I got mine I mentioned that I'd post a note here as the owner is a supporter of our local footy club.

Trev

Cheers Trev, am heading up to the Shire on the weekend, don't buy them all!

cheers Trev. I have to buy a case of crownies for a customer tomorrow. Might zip on up and buy a case of real beer as well. I bought a case of the GR London Bitter a few months ago from Lugarno Cellars. Wasn't a bad drop.

ta.

I love this drop, I've mostly had it through friends who work for the company and get/got cases cheap I'd certainly be happy to pay $50 for a case!

I haven't tried it in a while. Last time, I wasn't that impressed. Hoppy, sure, but thin and pale. As far as I could tell, it was a filtered pale beer with some hops in it.

I've discovered that there are quite a few cases at Yowie Bay Cellars
Trev

that would be the place on Gumnut Drive, around from Cooee Cobber Terrace .. you know the one not far from Wombat Shopping Centre .. don't get it confused with the Youbeaut Emporium up Nucka Cupbundra Drive ...

There's too many 'ssssss' in Turosssssssss :D

Latest posts

Back