Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a lurker around here but would be keen to go along to an ipswich brew club if one gets up and running.

With Pine Rivers and Ipswich about equidistant from the CBD we could eventually have a rail day and hit a park somewhere for a PUBS PIMPS picnic and get arrested :icon_chickcheers:

I just posted the details about the event at Yamanto Tavern in the retail threads sections.

Hope to see you guys there.

I'm a lurker around here but would be keen to go along to an ipswich brew club if one gets up and running.

welcome to ahb wicks, however i was i little worried when you opend your first post with 'im a lurker' :ph34r:

Hi all,
I'd been keen to be involved and we Boonah boys will see if we can get a car pool happening. We were going to start a Boonah Regional club. Luke on here floated the name BRALE (Boonah Regional Ale and Lager Enthusiasts), but heck might just be easier to get in with the Ipswich boys. AG brewers in Boonah are few and far between at this stage.

Unfortunately I'll won't be able to make the 13th of July as I'll be on a sea kayaking trip around Fraser Island at that time. I know Luke is keen to come though.

Cheers
Brett

Well that sounds like a perfect reason to start a club here in Ipmy :D

With browndog and myself looks like we would have the best brewers in the state, QABC dosen't lie :p

I'd be keen to put a reasonable amount of effort into getting a club off the ground.

The Y-bar would be a great venue if we can make it happen. There is a brewers choice just across the road, surely we could scope some sponsorship too?

Keep the ideas coming PIMPs.

:super:

Good on ya Bretto... We could certainly use your hop growing expertise!

Hi all,
I'd been keen to be involved and we Boonah boys will see if we can get a car pool happening. We were going to start a Boonah Regional club. Luke on here floated the name BRALE (Boonah Regional Ale and Lager Enthusiasts), but heck might just be easier to get in with the Ipswich boys. AG brewers in Boonah are few and far between at this stage.

Unfortunately I'll won't be able to make the 13th of July as I'll be on a sea kayaking trip around Fraser Island at that time. I know Luke is keen to come though.

Cheers
Brett

I have only been brewing for the last 10 months and am just starting to brew a few mini-mash.. I would love to join in such a club to hopefully gain more experience.

I have only been brewing for the last 10 months and am just starting to brew a few mini-mash.. I would love to join in such a club to hopefully gain more experience.

Excellent BG, turn up on the 13th make yourself known, the more the better!

cheers

Browndog

Looking forward to the yamanto tavern night, booked my seat yesterday.

bah

Not long now!

See you guys there, hopefully this will be the start of a great new brew club!

My boss booked me in for night works from tonite (Tuesday) through to Saturday... Bugga,, can't make it Wednesday. Hopefully next time.

Update, we are having our first get together on the 2nd of August at 7:30pm at the Yamanto Tavern. Mainly just to get to know everyone and I'll bring a questionaire for all to fill out to get an idea of the kind of club we want. Peter, the Manager has given his blessing for us to bring our home brewed beer along so don't be shy, if it's great, show it off, and if it isn't bring it and find out why.

looking forward to meeting everyone

Browndog

Nice one Tony.

Hope to see a few people get along.

Not sure if its been thought of but it would be good if we could put a flyer about the event in the Brewers Choice across the street from the Y-bar. Might be able to to muster some more interest from perspective brewers of the local area.

Hope to see lots a fellow brewers and craft beer enthusiasts at this event on the 2nd Aug.

Cheers,

Liam

Not sure if its been thought of but it would be good if we could put a flyer about the event in the Brewers Choice across the street from the Y-bar. Might be able to to muster some more interest from perspective brewers of the local area.

Hope to see lots a fellow brewers and craft beer enthusiasts at this event on the 2nd Aug.

Cheers,

Liam

Ask if you can stick it on the fridge (even I'd see it then :icon_cheers: ).

Sweet, see you's all there. Tony, any idea on rough numbers?

OT tony, i should be able to get some organic blood limes which are more or less related to finger limes from what i can gather. They're in a punnet like a strawberry punnet. Each little lime is about as big as the tip of your middle finger to the first knuckle. How many punnets you reckon you need for that hef?

bah

Sounds great! I'll be there. Just need to sort transport. I'm at Tivoli so if anyone's nearby or on the way, maybe we can share a cab. Let me know if you're keen.

Cheers
Melvy

Sounds great! I'll be there. Just need to sort transport. I'm at Tivoli so if anyone's nearby or on the way, maybe we can share a cab. Let me know if you're keen.

Cheers
Melvy

I'm at Chuwar so maybe we can carpool to the next one.

Would love to come along, hopefully will see you guys there... if you don't mind another gate crasher.

Latest posts

Back