Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, see you's all there. Tony, any idea on rough numbers?

OT tony, i should be able to get some organic blood limes which are more or less related to finger limes from what i can gather. They're in a punnet like a strawberry punnet. Each little lime is about as big as the tip of your middle finger to the first knuckle. How many punnets you reckon you need for that hef?

bah

Well ATM we have about a dozen give or take. I reckon that is a good number to start off with and get some direction on where we want to go a as a club. Once we decide on that we can push for members.

Would love to come along, hopefully will see you guys there... if you don't mind another gate crasher.

Mate, you better come or I'll send Pisasale round to sort you out.

-Browndog

I'll be there it should be great.Can't wait to meet more brewers that are into beer as much as I am.

This is shaping up to be a great start to a club!

See you all there.

Mate, you better come or I'll send Pisasale round to sort you out.

-Browndog

better yet, invite him along and see if he will provide any funding!!! In the community spirit of course.

Did anyone drop an information sheet into brewers choice about? I was in there the other week and they had an info sheet on the beer night held recently at the yamanto on the front counter so I don't think they would have any issue with it... after all it is good for there business.

Update, we are having our first get together on the 2nd of August at 7:30pm at the Yamanto Tavern. Mainly just to get to know everyone and I'll bring a questionaire for all to fill out to get an idea of the kind of club we want. Peter, the Manager has given his blessing for us to bring our home brewed beer along so don't be shy, if it's great, show it off, and if it isn't bring it and find out why.

looking forward to meeting everyone

Browndog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't forget guys. See youse all there!!!

bah

How many beers should I bring and should they be chilled?
Thanks Adz

I'm bringing 2 tallies, mainly cos thats all I've got that resembles worthwhile bringing :D .

bah

Not sure if I'll make it tonight. I'm hoping to, but see how I go.

Well, last night was great with 16 people turning up to share some of their beers and discuss all things brewing. A questionaire was filled out and at the next meeting we will go over the results. The next meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday 6th September at 7:30pm.

see you there

Browndog

Does the new club have a name? How about Ipswich Brewing Society or "I.B.S" :p

Cheers

Paul

Well, last night was great with 16 people turning up to share some of their beers and discuss all things brewing. A questionaire was filled out and at the next meeting we will go over the results. The next meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday 6th September at 7:30pm.

see you there

Browndog
Was a good night with a great bunch of brewers. Looking forward to the next one.

yep, was my virginal attendance to any such group related to brewing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next meeting too. I come from Karalee so would be good to hook up a car pool along the way with a rotating designated driver if anyones interested.

bah

Yes, it was a fun night. There were some really nice brews and a great bunch of blokes. It's amazing how time flies when you're talking about brewing to people who listen, understand and respond (unlike most/all my megaswill mates).

yep, was my virginal attendance to any such group related to brewing and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next meeting too. I come from Karalee so would be good to hook up a car pool along the way with a rotating designated driver if anyones interested.

bah

Yep, great night at a great venue. So many good beers. Looking forward to the next one.

bah, I'm at Tivoli and would definitely be keen for a car pool. Another Ash is at Chuwar and mentioned he'd be keen too.

Cheers
melvy

Yep, great night at a great venue. So many good beers. Looking forward to the next one.

bah, I'm at Tivoli and would definitely be keen for a car pool. Another Ash is at Chuwar and mentioned he'd be keen too.

Cheers
melvy
Sounds like a plan for sure. We talk before the next meeting to sort out.

bah

Latest posts

Back