Free Shipping On Coopers Products

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up grott, I grabbed 6 extract tins. $17 from my LHBS, just over $10 and no postage with this deal. That'll make the planned 50L batch of Dr Smurtos golden ale nice and cheap!

For some reason the Coopers store keeps giving me an error 'Something went wrong' message.

I can't view anything.

When I use a proxy server it works. Something is wrong here.

It might be related to your browser if you are using Internet Explorer (IE).

There is currently a world-wide problem with IE resulting from a bodgy Microsoft update.

See: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2465631/microsoft-pulls-august-windows-update-after-crashes.html

There will be an automatic update from Microsoft to fix the issue eventually, or (if you are brave and/or knowledgeable) can go to the linked Microsoft page and play around with register entries to manually fix the problem.

Not to say this is the cause of your issue ordering from Coopers, but thought I'd mention it as I had a problem ordering from an online site yesterday and my IE browser has been a bit wonky of late.

I've been getting the error on firefox the last few days as well, oddly I can log in if i put something in the cart go to checkout and log in from there..... go figure

What's deliver time to Melbourne like from placing order to receiving ?

Did they raise the club price in line with the retail price?

panzerd18 said:
Did they raise the club price in line with the retail price?
Would seem history does repeats itself. In another thread, it was mentioned free delivery was on the go again with Coopers, but they have snuck a big price increase on their cans. My recent lot of English Bitter as a member was $12.60, now$14.40!!!!!!!
I bet Big W many have had something to do with this as a major outlet.

Coopers English Bitter kit is listed at $13.49 on the Dan Murphy website.

Back