First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of filling a keg and force carbing, then drinking 15 mins later.

But I see your point :lol:

I should be doing some mowing, but it is such a nice sunny day that I might have to resort to a few beers sitting on the verendah in the warm sun.

I need to get a pair of spare specs so I can look for my regular specs which get mislaid frequently.

I have 3 taps, the keezer can fit 5 kegs. I get lazy about brewing with all three taps on. Gah. To brew or not.

I just bought a Sabco and don't know what to do with my BIAB setup...

It's cold and grey in Brisbane and my cheap fan heater is so noisy I can't hear my 50" Pana clearly on Foxtel , might have to go out and get a home theatre sound system out of my next Centrelink payment.

Friggin cheap fan heaters.

edit: how are we poor people supposed to survive? Ok for you rich bastards with your reverse cycles.
Hang on, gotta go and book a show on my IQ2 HD as I'll be doing a grass fed rib roast while the show is on. cya.

Speaking of meat.
I'm going to Hotel Bravo for steak tonight and I don't think they have any good beer.

Went to get a beer and forgot to rinse my glass last night...

Now I have to wash it under my drinkable, water tap... THEN!

Got to my keezer and need to decide APA or pilsner?!?

When does it end!

My keezer is in a different room and I need to go through 2 doors to pour a beer...

You can go through doors...really Patrick? FFSC

Now all I can think of is the clay molding scene from ghost.

You can go through doors...really Patrick? FFSC

Now all I can think of is the clay molding scene from ghost.

Hom... sit behind me...

Also, Back OT, my internet was out for a bit - had to re-set my modem....

WTF! When does it end!

My first keg blew last night :( Now I have to drink LCPA til my next brew has finished cc'ing...

My power bill will be a little larger next time.
Just picked up the fridge on the far left and the chesty on the far right, for free.

24062012921.jpg

Sitting in front of the fire with a nice rye ale, had leg of lamb for dinner cooked on the weber, kids are in bed...
****, cant think of any probs, does that count?

Cheap bike racks + new fandangled kids bike frames = challenge.
Had to put them on, upside down, both at the same time, and as they were then top heavy, angle them so they didn't spin 180deg and take out my tailgate.

And my boadicea ale is throwing phenols at me. :angry:

Back