First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say yes. For me it was fishing on the murray all day, come home to roast pork (it must be sunday) and are now drinking version 2 of my Kolsch using saaz.

:chug: :chug:

Sitting in front of the fire with a nice rye ale, had leg of lamb for dinner cooked on the weber, kids are in bed...
****, cant think of any probs, does that count?

Nope...

Did a leg of lamb weber style...with foie gras, swiss truffles and a Mot baste ..... damn truffles where a week old....must talk to my supplier and re enforce my desire for swiss truffles that are only 3-4 days old.

The left over Thai from last night has gotten significantly hotter and it was already tremendously firey.

Now I have to wait for my lapsang souchong to cool before I drink it else my mouth with feel a fair amount of discomfort.

My takeaway viet grilled pork roll wasn't up to the usual standard today.
On the nice side of average.

It took me 3-4 days to realise the my l'itorous joke!

Can't tell exactly how long.

Today exercise lost out between badminton and beer in front of the TV... oh woe

I was given a bottle of this:

glenmorangien.jpg

But because I already had 5 other types of single malt in the liquor cabinet, it won't fit.

I love to eat third world recipes to keep my karma attuned with my poor brothers and sisters in the developing world. Had to drive fifty fricken km to find Collard Greens then when I had made the Moroccan green soup with the lamb meatballs all the dessert spoons were dirty and I had to wait till the dishwasher finished its cycle. So I went hungry for 25 minutes then discovered I was out of cous cous. Bugger.

Also the only oil I have left in the kitchen is extra virgin olive, so I'll need to go out and track down some Rice Bran Oil and Aldi had run out. Oh the misery of it all.

<_<

I am having a horror day... My adsl has gone down, and had to spend 2mins setting 3G phone as a WAP.

All this just to check the spot price of Swiss truffles.... Down to my last 4 truffles... :angry:

Went for a few bbq shapes from the biscuit tin, but kept getting broken ones.

Bugger, after a week of constant grey skies the sun has popped out for half an hour so I'll have to get off my arse and close the vertical drapes otherwise I can't see the computer screen properly.

I am having a horror day... My adsl has gone down, and had to spend 2mins setting 3G phone as a WAP.

All this just to check the spot price of Swiss truffles.... Down to my last 4 truffles... :angry:

Wasting yourtime with those rubbish swiss ones . i insist my truffle buyer sources white italian truffles that have been sniffed out with pure bred black spanish pigs.

Wasting yourtime with those rubbish swiss ones . i insist my truffle buyer sources white italian truffles that have been sniffed out with pure bred black spanish pigs.
Ah yes, but these have been cleaned and prepared in the bossom's of young swiss virgins....

Back