• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Entire Brewery For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I have your avatar please?

Best of luck with the sale mate, great rig, have always drooled over it... someone will be buying a legacy!

Also, all the best with work! Respect.

Sorry to see you go, yardy. I had noticed your absence from AHB (and downunder) for some time.

Wishing you all the best for working life, and that you'll get back into the hobby at some stage.

And thanks for your help and encouragement over the last 5 to 6 years.

Hey thanks Warra, don't know about help, your manifold turned out better than mine anyway :)

Could not have said it better Warra.

Cheers

Cheers mate

Now that looks familiar.
Batz

Yeah I bought it off a homeless bloke under a bridge in the Kin :)

Can I have you avatar please?

Best of luck with the sale mate, great rig, have always drooled over it... someone will be buying a legacy!

Also, all the best with work! Respect.

Cheers Cock, keep spinnin mate.

Sorry to see you go, yardy. I had noticed your absence from AHB (and downunder) for some time.

Wishing you all the best for working life, and that you'll get back into the hobby at some stage.

And thanks for your help and encouragement over the last 5 to 6 years.

+1

Thanks for all the advice you have given me over the couple of years ive been on here.

Very very sad to see you go.......... Even if your a boilermaker :ph34r:

I've sent u a PM too.

+1

Thanks for all the advice you have given me over the couple of years ive been on here.

Very very sad to see you go.......... Even if your a boilermaker :ph34r:

I've sent u a PM too.

Cheers Wallace, got your PM mate, will let you know.

If you need any more advice I think there's about a dozen Fitters on AHB, their combined intelligence equates to roughly 1 Boilermaker (hungover) so you should be fine.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTZuuq5kW2ZtW89KvFcE.jpg

It's a bit of a bummer your selling your brewery mate, at least now when life permits brewing again you will know exactly what you want build.

Cheers Steve

Some good gear there yardy. Don't know what your personal situation is but if you didn't need the Arthur Ash I'd just mothball it ready to go again. I've got rid of stuff before and kicked myself a couple of years later for being a short sighted fuckwit

It's a bit of a bummer your selling your brewery mate, at least now when life permits brewing again you will know exactly what you want build.

Cheers Steve

I'll commission you to build me one mate ;)

Some good gear there yardy. Don't know what your personal situation is but if you didn't need the Arthur Ash I'd just mothball it ready to go again. I've got rid of stuff before and kicked myself a couple of years later for being a short sighted fuckwit

Nah mate it's not the cash side of it, it will literally sit under a tarp doing fuckall (a bit like a fitter) so may as well let someone else get a beer out of it.

I didn't know you wore glasses, I agree with the rest though.

:D

Nah mate it's not the cash side of it, it will literally sit under a tarp doing fuckall (a bit like a fitter) so may as well let someone else get a beer out of it.

Your starting to get a little personal now yardy. I just spent 5 weeks under a tarp on the I.D.'s

Your starting to get a little personal now yardy. I just spent 5 weeks under a tarp on the I.D.'s

Try being stuck in a Classifier for 6 weeks, what were you doing, holding the tarp over the boily while he was working like a navvy ?

You would've been out there with Dunny (Chris) wouldn't you ?

what were you doing, holding the tarp over the boily while he was working like a navvy ?

No mate but we had one of your favorite tubey mates welding inside. Didn't catch up with Dunny this time.

Best of luck. Your manifold making link helped me make the jump to AG.
Always thought the brewery looked pretty flash too - too far away from me for serious consideration but super sweet looking setup.

No mate but we had one of your favorite tubey mates welding inside.

I may be anti-social and unpopular but I wouldn't never stoop so low as to have a tubey as a mate ;)

Is there only one burner all up, or how do you heat the kettle if the rambo is bolted to the HLT. Not seeing anything mounted under the kettle, or any mounts at all under the kettle thats all.

Shaun

Is there only one burner all up, or how do you heat the kettle if the rambo is bolted to the HLT. Not seeing anything mounted under the kettle, or any mounts at all under the kettle thats all.

Shaun

One burner that's moved from HLT to Kettle, the following pics are from the pre march pump days when the HLT was beside the Kettle but you can see the bracket that holds the burner.

hot5.jpg

hot1.jpg

100_2751.jpg

100_2750.jpg

BURN1.jpg

Original setup

bs1.jpg

a pic to explain the dump valve in the base of the tun for cleaning.

Cleaning the Tun after a mash is quick and easy, the bulk of the grain is scooped to a bucket, the false bottom and the manifold are removed (see pics) and the remainder is hosed out via a valve in the base, no mess and is usually done whilst the transfer to the kettle is underway, takes about 5 min.

TUN4-1.jpg

Cheers Yardy and thanks for the pics, so the burners moved around then.

Before all the nonsense between me and bum was removed (quite rightly), I asked a question about your typical batch size you brew, and whats the maximum batch you have brewed comfortably with the rig as it stands today.

The only reason im not PM-ing mate is I thought others may be interested and you wouldnt have to answer the questions twice.

Cheers, Shaun....

Latest posts

Back