Do I Have Enough Glassware?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollux

RoachHaus Brewery
Reaction score
I was just cleaning up the cupboard and decided take a photo of the glassware collection while it was out.

glassware%20001.JPG

I think I now own more beer glasses than non-beer ones...

Is that all? Might have to take a photo of my collection (and I thought I had hardly any!!)

Hardly worth taking a picture of but I just bought a dozen Headmaster pot glasses. Pretty happy with them.

Broke one already though :(

Looks good Pollux

Love those Leffe glasses B)

Got my Leffe goblet from first choice in a box with three leffes after Christmas, I should have got a few as I had a fairly big Coles Myer gift card as a Christmas Prezzie, hopefully again this year.

Looks good Pollux

Love those Leffe glasses B)

I got the first one in one of the gift packs, the second one I just asked at the local vintage cellars on a quiet arvo, they had a few leftover from a promo :D

As for the steins, those bastards have got some serious weight with 3 stubbies poured into them.

P1070681.JPGP1070682.JPG
Hi This is my glassware collection .I started collecting about 18 months ago, whenever I see branded beer glasses going cheap I buy them.I have over 100 of them.Cheers Mario

Was all excited about this thread only to discover its about beer glasses, not flasks... :(

I could take a picture of the 20+ erlenmeyers, schott bottles etc......... :wub:

Did not bother taking a photo of mine.

They are all pint barrel glasses with handles.

cheers

Ian

Hi people, Richo66 here

I have just read about beer glass collections and thought I would tell you about mine.
I have just over 600 in the collection, from all over the world, no two glasses are the same and they all have the beer brand on them.
I keep them in a room that has shelves on all four walls top to bottom (my wife is not impressed). I have not shown a photo because there are too many of them.
I would like to talk to anyone else about collecting.
Thanks
Richo66

Hi people, Richo66 here

I have just read about beer glass collections and thought I would tell you about mine.
I have just over 600 in the collection, from all over the world, no two glasses are the same and they all have the beer brand on them.
I keep them in a room that has shelves on all four walls top to bottom (my wife is not impressed). I have not shown a photo because there are too many of them.
I would like to talk to anyone else about collecting.
Thanks
Richo66

Photo Richo66 - GO!

Yeah, C'mon man, you can't tease us like that. Take 3,4,5 photos, we don't care. 600 is fair bloody effort. I have more beer bottles than I do glasses cause I keep an (empty) bottle from all the beers I've tried since I became obsessed.

I was just cleaning up the cupboard and decided take a photo of the glassware collection while it was out.

glassware%20001.JPG

I think I now own more beer glasses than non-beer ones...
Dude, that's not many glasses. :(

There was more than that in any given backpack, after the 2009 Sydney AHB pub crawl.

Good effort, keep trying! :p

I have now come to the conclusion I need more glasses..........

Back