Did Michael Jackson Drink Beer ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, I think youve answered your own question. we dont particularly care enough not to pick up on each other's mistakes for a laugh. Yeh ok its generally horrible that people die, but it does happen.

He was just a singer. Its not like he was Bono or anything (ie in the giving back to people/trying to make the world a better place sense). People put on music in your workplace just cause he dies? Did they play brokeback Moutain all day when Ledger died? :lol:

Actually......

He broke a world record for the most charities supported by a pop star...

He has donated millions and millions of his OWN money to charities!

Actuallly around three hundred million dollars of his own money!

He just didnt act like a pop star about it... unlike BONO!

I guess when Bono becomes estranged from his family, builds a kids paradise, starts littering his bed with little boys and decides to try and be a little black girl, people will start viewing him in a bad light too... No matter how good his music is or how much money he gives away

unlike BONO!

I'm saving it for the starvin' children, Peter.....
Wanted4War551992.jpg

dont know if he drank beer but the latest 9msn news is saying painkillers are now linked to his death.

the never ending saga.

View attachment 28369

ooh right,, thats been part of the critisism ;)

edit: from9msn 'collapsed with a fatal heart attack after being injected with the potent painkiller Demerol, according to a report'.

I'll consider anything like that BS until the coroner's report comes in.

Arent they provinces in France? Counties are in England.

According to wikipedia it's a "historical kingdom, duchy and French province"

Dont forget the $20 Million to the Keep a Child Quiet Foundation

Actually......

He broke a world record for the most charities supported by a pop star...

He has donated millions and millions of his OWN money to charities!
did he? I knew he had donated money but I wasnt aware it was that much. Well good on him them. i retract my post and stand corrected.

All I was pointing out was that Michael Jackson was also a humanitarian.

Yeah I know, Katie, and i was only pointing out the fickle nature of humans and why Jacko probably won't be remembered for the good things he did

Yeah I know, Katie, and i was only pointing out the fickle nature of humans and why Jacko probably won't be remembered for the good things he did

ah cheers Schooey

It's funny how sometimes you can read into peoples post so differently then what they mean. Today is one of those days for me Im taking alot of things out of context. Every body seems really bitey today!

I guess that is the reason for emotions hey! :icon_cheers:

Oh bullshit, how does that relate to your saying "litters his bed with children" etc?
You`re saying 2 different things in 2 different posts.
Say what you mean, instead of having 2 bob each way.

stagga.

Pardon me, stagga, you're ability to read what's going on in my head from some sentences on a screen eluded me there for a second... :rolleyes:

My first post was the sarcastic persons view of Jackson, which I am guilty of having too, and yeah as far as I'm concerned he did litter his bed with little boys. Whether or not he did anything with them I doubt anyone will ever know.

My second post was to let Katie know I wasn't having a crack at her, rather, I was just making the point that all the suspect shit that he did get up to will negate anything good he ever did in the majority of people's minds....

I suggest you improve your analytical skills, or until you can actually read my mind, **** off back to being the forum troll somewhere else

Bono is deinitely "number 2" to Jackson.

Pardon me, stagga, you're ability to read what's going on in my head from some sentences on a screen eluded me there for a second... :rolleyes:

My first post was the sarcastic persons view of Jackson, which I am guilty of having too, and yeah as far as I'm concerned he did litter his bed with little boys. Whether or not he did anything with them I doubt anyone will ever know.

My second post was to let Katie know I wasn't having a crack at her, rather, I was just making the point that all the suspect shit that he did get up to will negate anything good he ever did in the majority of people's minds....

I suggest you improve your analytical skills, or until you can actually read my mind, **** off back to being the forum troll somewhere else

ho hum.... first the backpedal...then the abuse.
Neither did anything for you. What`s next, more childish insults? :rolleyes:

stagga.

Sooo unlike AHB to be stirring the pot now?

toilet_doo.jpg

Whoops I've put a kid on a MJ thread... LOL :unsure:

Didn't need to 'do anything' for me, dude.. what can I say, your antagonistic nature brings out the worst in people....

Funny you say that I was just wondering that today...

Jase71 did provide entertainment though! He was not totally troll!

Back