Did Michael Jackson Drink Beer ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you've been tuning in to the 'tells-nothing-but-the-most-absolute-of-truths'-box known as a television, or have you had some sort of vacation poring over the police files and witness statements?

I'm not qualified or informed enough to make such conclusions about someone I've never even met. It may very well be the case that your comment is accurate, but it's a little presumptuous to think that you can personally be so sure. It seems that most people are happy to encourage a trial by media though. Random people marching the streets with "Schapelle is innocent" banners... Puh-lease.

Who was asking for your pity anyway? Oh, right, every time a celebrity croaks everyone has to post their (suddenly obtained) opinions on the person, or at least blindly praise someone they would otherwise have derided... or vice-versa.

If so many people want to 'honor' and 'pay tribute' to someone whose life has just ended, how about STFU and not being quite so determined to show everyone your crocodile tears.

/rant

I can happily proclaim that QB is a bit of a ******* ;)

I just read on news.com that he was last seen drinking a no-chlled HB

cheers

Darren

I can happily proclaim that QB is a bit of a ******* ;)
See, that's a fair cop, since you actually do know me... as a right *******. Careful though, if I keel over you'll have to pretend that you've never had anything but kind words to say about me, as you rush over to stake claim to my brewing equipment. ;)

C'mon we all know that Wacko was merely rippin' off Weird Al. B)

Warren -

902000_big.jpg

I just read on news.com that he was last seen drinking a no-chlled HB
To which he commented "wow, there's no difference between this and a chilled brew. Amazing." He then read an AHB post in which Darren didn't say something intended to stir the pot... the result is all over the news.

Yes, Jackson suffered a heart attack when he realised he was not struck down with botulism.

I heard he was last participating in a bulk buy? Then that could just be a conspiracy theory. :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

Hey QB are you the guy from the "Leave Brittany alone" youtube thing or what :p

Everyone is jumping the gun i think! I just saw him, i swear he was behind the counter at 7-11 when i filled up at lunch time. Honest, i have a witness. The guy mopping the floor saw him too, the mop guy gave me his name and number just in case no one beleived me. Elvis 0419 *** ***

Hey QB are you the guy from the "Leave Brittany alone" youtube thing or what :p
Hey Stagga have a go at Mantis. whats Brittany (a small french country) got to do with ?

Im not the only one who cant spell! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Stagga have a go at Mantis. whats Brittany (a small french country) got to do with ?

Im not the only one who cant spell! :lol:

That should be;

"Hey, Stagga, have a go at Mantis! What's Brittany (A small French country) got to do with Britney Spears and leaving her alone?

I'm not the only one who cant spell! :lol: "

Geeeeez, dude, Ifn yer gonna chip someone back on there gramma n spellink, get it roight! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back