Did Michael Jackson Drink Beer ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( *CM2 hangs his head and goes to his corner*

I didnt even think about the grammer. dang. shot myself in the foot.

That should be;

"Hey, Stagga, have a go at Mantis! What's Brittany (A small French country) got to do with Britney Spears and leaving her alone?

I'm not the only one who cant spell! :lol: "

Geeeeez, dude, Ifn yer gonna chip someone back on there gramma n spellink, get it roight! ;)

Actually, the correct sentence structure would be " What does Brittany (a small French country) have to do with Britney Spears....

Geeeeeeeeeze. Schooey, please correct these language heathens in the proper manner.

Back to MJ, irrespecitive of evidence, does anyone recall that notorious interview from a few years ago, he certainly is a weirdo, and does enjoy having slumber parties with kids. That comes from his own mouth (well that stupid hole which the plastic surgeons installed on that dumb face)

dont know if he drank beer but the latest 9msn news is saying painkillers are now linked to his death.

the never ending saga.

HelenLovejoy_t630.jpg

ooh right,, thats been part of the critisism ;)

edit: from9msn 'collapsed with a fatal heart attack after being injected with the potent painkiller Demerol, according to a report'.

Actually, the correct sentence structure would be " What does Brittany (a small French country) have to do with Britney Spears....

Geeeeeeeeeze. Schooey, please correct these language heathens in the proper manner.

Well that sorts out the grammar; now for the geography. County, not country.

Hangs head and walks over to the corner with CM2.. Stupid bloody contractions... they may as well be deemed as acceptable and not just conversational, who doesn't use them ffs...

I heard he was last participating in a bulk buy? Then that could just be a conspiracy theory. :icon_chickcheers:

Warren -

Met with an accident in the parking lot huh Warren??? :lol:

so theres schooey malty cultural and me in the corner. maybe we should tap a keg and have a drink. dont need to know any of the above stuff to pour a beer!

Michael Jackson in a hop bulk buy?

Well that sorts out the grammar; now for the geography. County, not country.

ha ha, well spotted. You win the African-American GI-Joe Commemorative 'Golden Days' action figure.

Why does anyone care about language used on a forum anyway ? ****, Michael Jackson just died !

Personally, not my style of music, or popular culture for that matter, and I couldnt give a toss. But its funny to watch the birds in the office walking around all morose today and saying 'oh it's so sad' when one of them decides to put a song on. Retards.

And rude of them, what! How about I play non-stop Pantera on the anniversary of Dimebag Darrell's murder? Most likely not acceptable to my colleagues, but I have to listen to this MJ BULLSHIT throughout the day.

>takes a deep breath< Ok, I'm done. For now.

dude, I think youve answered your own question. we dont particularly care enough not to pick up on each other's mistakes for a laugh. Yeh ok its generally horrible that people die, but it does happen.

He was just a singer. Its not like he was Bono or anything (ie in the giving back to people/trying to make the world a better place sense). People put on music in your workplace just cause he dies? Did they play brokeback Moutain all day when Ledger died? :lol:

I`d sooner be known as a Count from the country than the c......oh forget it.

stagga.

You mean count from the 'county'.

And Brittany is a province. Also once known as "Little Britain". Fun fact for the day.

I'de rather not be a Pro from the province.

Damn is it beer o'clock yet ? I think I'll have to go to the pub soon, work seems to have come to a halt. I'm blaming it on the greiving process.

He'll miss his London dates!

Adam (age 11)
James (age 9)
Peter (age... you get the idea...

:ph34r:

At least it'll take the media frenzy off bleedin Wimbledon...

You mean count from the 'county'.

And Brittany is a province. Also once known as "Little Britain". Fun fact for the day.

I'de rather not be a Pro from the province.

Damn is it beer o'clock yet ? I think I'll have to go to the pub soon, work seems to have come to a halt. I'm blaming it on the greiving process.

No, I mean Count from the country.
And could you just fix the spelling of "grieving" before you go please, otherwise it will be like that all w/end.

Thanks

stagga.

I'll bet that MJ has made some dumb stipulation in his will for a cryogenic burial, or having his remains shot into space. Or maybe to have his ashes smeared over young altar boy's foreheads during dies cinerum

Back