• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Custom Clocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtop said:
Mostly we have been here to support fellow brewers wanting to improve their craft. Over the years Nev has continuously posted negatively with regard to others who may be in opposition/competition to him rather than taking the positive/mature approach and helping potential customers with an unbiased reply.

His choice?

Rhetorical question of course :lol:
Yes , tomorrow I post my retail cheap clock with no warranty thready.
I hate people selling clocks I cant control , tick , tick , boom :p

AndrewQLD said:
Before retailers came along deals like this were done on a regular basis and were for the good of all AHB members, it was called helping other members out and didn't involve making a living out of the membership like retailers do, and it didn't involve having to give a warranty either, just as bulk buys don't in the non retailer thread. Seems to me things are different now and a member can't offer a service without being suspect, maybe that has something to do with retailers being a part of AHB now.
Oi!! Let's not cover all retailers with a blanket statement like that..

I love offering members bulk buy opportunities like the perc etc..

BTW no warranty on that and nobody's complained...

;)

Is it time to clock off?

...sorry...

I don't know Yob, you seem kinda shady. I don't know if I can trust a retailer who gives people freebies. :p

Sorry Yob you're right, and I did not mean to tar all retailers with the same brush, we do have a few good ones for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I feel unworthy on this forum.

After reading this thread I dont feel worthy calling myself grumpy...

The grumpyness of some of ou bastards is off the clock (see what did there)

Gryphon Brewing said:
Yes , tomorrow I post my retail cheap clock with no warranty thready.
I hate people selling clocks I cant control , tick , tick , boom :p
For those who have not experienced what it was I was referring to!!!!

Have any of you ever previously experienced any other Retailer carrying on like this on any thread on AHB ????

Screwy

The real question this thread needs to answer is if we should be rehydrating our yeast, or not?

I am really disappointed & somewhat disgusted at some of the comments in this thread.
I joined this forum to talk openly to like minded people that enjoy the same passion as I do.
To be quite honest, new members chiming into this particular thread would be thinking, WTF is going on here.
With the current spate of unfriendliness on here these days, it's no wonder that a lot of the long time members have gone from this forum.
I think it's important to point out that if you think the clock is too expensive, you can do it better / cheaper yourself, it ain't got no warranty, well don't fuckin buy one.
The rest of us are old enough to make our own educated decisions & can decide if we want one or not. Why the **** throw stones & hassle someone for something so stupid, it's a clock for **** sake. The poor buggar was only offering a clock which I think is a good deal & I can't believe what I'm reading here tonight. This has to be one of the worst threads that I have read on here & I'm really pissed off.
Can we close the thread please so nobody else decides to leave the forum for good.
Have a beer every body & settle down for cryin out loud.

Found a shop in Sydney that sells these clocks, walked in the other day and flopped my old fella onto the counter. The bird behind the counter says "excuse me sir this is a clock shop not a cock shop"
-
I then said to her "yeah why don't you put two hands and a face on this"

donburke said:
Found a shop in Sydney that sells these clocks, walked in the other day and flopped my old fella onto the counter. The bird behind the counter says "excuse me sir this is a clock shop not a cock shop"
-
I then said to her "yeah why don't you put two hands and a face on this"
:lol:

I think I knew that girl....apparently she was a real sucker for clocks. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well shit, what a mess of a thread, probably would have got a couple of these made up for christmas presents too.

I am confused.

Are these clocks daylight savings compatable, seeing that d/s is illegal in QLD and I would say that anyone who made/sold more than 3 would be subject to life in prison and forced to wear pink overalls.

How would they go in WA who are 2-3 hrs behind and given a lack of waranty I can see " Gryphon Solicitors & Lawyers" mounting a class action.

I believe you can get them made to suit all time zones.

be43aac2cd887e478c3fd3bd5f732eac.jpg

Nev might have to ship one over that is already set to WA time.

For a moment I thought this was the FWP thread. Then I heard tick tock.

Ducatiboy stu said:
I am confused.

Are these clocks daylight savings compatable
Yeah I already said that, so you could say your joke was.....

csi-miami-david-caruso-2.jpg

Second Hand!

YEAAAAAAAAH!

bradsbrew said:
OK, now that you brought it up, lets be totally transparent on that particular situation.

Nev, I have had a look and the thread you link to has only 1 post hidden/deleted and that particular post was hidden because of a request from you and chugger, not because of the QLD mods but because you and chugger requested it. Would you like a public posting of the PM's??

The likes on post 64 within this thread speaks volumes doesinit.

Let's face it, the majority of the shit in this thread is from these two retailers. It's funny they pull this crap, since some people will think of these two retailers comments when making future purchases and decide to shop elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back