• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Custom Clocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
citymorgue2 said:
Although I hust did the calcs and ur right. 5min of my timenis $15.
Gotta love someone that likes to value themselves over the internet. Especially the ones that can't spell, oh hang on I finally get it, we only get the budget version of your grammatical skills :lol: . Next maybe we can discuss business and you can give us an expected hourly rate and a charge out rate, then I can explain to you the difference between the two.

So we will end up discussing whether your time is worth $180.00 p/h or whether your charge out rate is $180.00 p/h and then we can discuss the difference. I thought you had a degree in this shit, I am quite happy to fill the gaps mate. B)

Cheers

Charge out rate as a self employed consultant and my hourly rate is the same my friend....and no ahb doesnt pay me. Nor do a lot of recent people who come on here and dont pay attention to the information some of us post on here so wtf should I care about my spelling? My clients pay me and as such they get what they pay for.

edit. oh and your math is about $20 out per hour if you were the info i supplied, maybe you should explain your business and we hope its not as an accountant.... B)

but lets not throw obvious snide remarks around. i for one find this a bit on the nose as all i did was thank kev for the idea after he called it off. i also backed him up. but ok.

So as a consultant you believe that hourly rate and charge out rate are the same?

bradsbrew said:
So as a consultant you believe that hourly rate and charge out rate are the same?
theres only about 15% differance. Obviously u have to back out super work cover payroll tax etc but being self employed u keep my $. It doesnt go to a company. One of the advantages of being self employed. There are a few downsides like business development. I dislike that side.

edit: im sure nick says hi :)

I heard nick jd left the forum to become a clock maker

Is having a mod keep a topic, off topic, a win or a loss?.. think on that

edit. Signing off. 2 pints in means no more posting only reading. Have fun all.
Ps ill be looking at my bland clock in the mancave thinking of this thread. ..

Cocko said:
As opposed to Kev ripping in to every other retailer/selling thread, Andrew?
Yes QLDKev is so negative on other retailers but calls others negative if you ask about warranty, double standards here . Bit bias dude.
Nev

There should be a warranty they are from target after all

QldKev said:
Yes the keg king elements thread, and yes when a retailer doesn't deliver as promised.
Or offer a warranty, mate dont throw stones in a glass house.
As you have mentioned before in no uncertain terms , all goods retailed are covered by consumer laws.
Dont see why you think you are exempt from this ?
Nev

My bad.

Can we start over:

1: Cocko - 2 clocks

Clocko

When i was 24 I stayed at a motel once and it had clock. It was like an rj williams clock or something and apparently worth a couple of hundred. I hid it in the oven.

I like clocks. True story.

Hey! 2 pints means no more posting! ;)

Gryphon Brewing said:
Yes QLDKev is so negative on other retailers but calls others negative if you ask about warranty, double standards here . Bit bias dude.
Nev

Gryphon Brewing said:
As you have mentioned before in no uncertain terms , all goods retailed are covered by consumer laws.
Nev
FFS Nev, this is a forum member who has seen what he thinks is a good product that other members might like. It's not even his business, just something that other AHB members might be interested in. He has no intensions of becoming a retailer for this product and is no way taking business away from a retailer that pays to advertise on AHB because he wants to make a profit.
It's a clock ffs, a clock.

If any paying retailer has a problem with what Kev has posted please PM admin with your concerns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4qOKybOKXs

Gryphon Brewing said:
Nev
Before retailers came along deals like this were done on a regular basis and were for the good of all AHB members, it was called helping other members out and didn't involve making a living out of the membership like retailers do, and it didn't involve having to give a warranty either, just as bulk buys don't in the non retailer thread. Seems to me things are different now and a member can't offer a service without being suspect, maybe that has something to do with retailers being a part of AHB now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back