• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Custom Clocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AndrewQLD said:
Before retailers came along deals like this were done on a regular basis and were for the good of all AHB members, it was called helping other members out and didn't involve making a living out of the membership like retailers do, and it didn't involve having to give a warranty either, just as bulk buys don't in the non retailer thread. Seems to me things are different now and a member can't offer a service without being suspect, maybe that has something to do with retailers being a part of AHB now.
Or maybe its when QLDKEV told people to sue me when I posted my Chugger adapter fitting in this thread http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/73217-chugger-pumps-new-australian-distributor/?hl=%20chugger%20%20pump. suggesting that my fitting would destroy his pumps and I should be sued (**** him). Funny enough the mods in QLD supported his quest, and the offending posts have all been removed. Also the fittings were proved to be ok by the supplier. You mods look so one eyed . -_-
Nev

Coming from Queensland, are these clocks going to cope with daylight saving?

I liked the idea of the clocks...but then cocks (not Cocko) got involved.....where are the clocks...

Can we all just try and get back on topic for a little while. This forum does my head in at times.

QldKev said:
I've asked the mods to delete this thread. **** doing anything nice anymore. Buy is off.
Place is fucked Kev. Why I rarely ever post these days, too many turds! Will PM you, am happy to order a clock without warranty, I'm actually prepared to spend the princely sum of $35 without concern for risk. There was once a co-operative approach to brewing and access to brew related equipment/stuff. It appears Nev prefers to take the terrorist approach when it comes to an AHB member making a commercial offering, throwing shit with the aim of destroying trust in such a purchase. Primates of heightened intelligence throw feces with a clear target in mind which researchers suggest means that throwing didn’t develop as a means of hunting, but as a form of communication within groups, i.e. throwing stuff at someone else became a form of self expression "when locked up in a zoo".

Screwy

Gryphon Brewing said:
Or maybe its when QLDKEV told people to sue me when I posted my Chugger adapter fitting in this thread http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/73217-chugger-pumps-new-australian-distributor/?hl=%20chugger%20%20pump. suggesting that my fitting would destroy his pumps and I should be sued (**** him). Funny enough the mods in QLD supported his quest, and the offending posts have all been removed. Also the fittings were proved to be ok by the supplier. You mods look so one eyed . -_-
Nev
OK, now that you brought it up, lets be totally transparent on that particular situation.

Nev, I have had a look and the thread you link to has only 1 post hidden/deleted and that particular post was hidden because of a request from you and chugger, not because of the QLD mods but because you and chugger requested it. Would you like a public posting of the PM's??

The likes on post 64 within this thread speaks volumes doesinit.

Screwtop said:
Place is fucked Kev. Why I rarely ever post these days, too many turds! Will PM you, am happy to order a clock without warranty, I'm actually prepared to spend the princely sum of $35 without concern for risk. There was once a co-operative approach to brewing and access to brew related equipment/stuff. It appears Nev prefers to take the terrorist approach when it comes to an AHB member making a commercial offering, throwing shit with the aim of destroying trust in such a purchase. Primates of heightened intelligence throw feces with a clear target in mind which researchers suggest means that throwing didn’t develop as a means of hunting, but as a form of communication within groups, i.e. throwing stuff at someone else became a form of self expression "when locked up in a zoo".

Screwy
Just the response we could expect form you, lame.
By the way are you part of the old boys QLD club , rhetorical question of course :lol:
Nev

bradsbrew said:
OK, now that you brought it up, lets be totally transparent on that particular situation.

Nev, I have had a look and the thread you link to has only 1 post hidden/deleted and that particular post was hidden because of a request from you and chugger, not because of the QLD mods but because you and chugger requested it. Would you like a public posting of the PM's??
PMs are PMs but if you would like to post Kevs suit threats thats fine.Kind of proves my point, yes ?
Nev

bradsbrew said:

The likes on post 64 within this thread speaks volumes doesinit.
Lets not.

Surely we can all move on?

.... and all of this started because a well intentioned (and genuine) member shared with others that he had brought a clock and generously offered to help others.

Gryphon Brewing said:
Just the response we could expect form you, lame.
By the way are you part of the old boys QLD club , rhetorical question of course :lol:
Nev
Hmmm, a challenge of wits against an unarmed man Nev.

Screwy

Hickory dickory dock
QLDKEV nickers in a knot
Not so silent clock strikes out
Nev has his usual spout
Hickory dickory dock

Mmmmm more beer and honey bourben now......

Screwtop said:
Hmmm, a challenge of wits against an unarmed man Nev.

Screwy
:lol: Nothing against you or the others personally but I dont like being tarred by innuendo of the selected few.
I run a honest and fair business with warranty on goods.
Good night, off to make dinner and relax.

Mostly we have been here to support fellow brewers wanting to improve their craft. Over the years Nev has continuously posted negatively with regard to others who may be in opposition/competition to him rather than taking the positive/mature approach and helping potential customers with an unbiased reply.

His choice?

Rhetorical question of course :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back