Crap Movies Of The Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd bump up an old thread after just watching Bangkok Adrenaline.
This movie is so bad it's hilarious. Acting is crap, plot holes, basically rubbish, but the fight scenes, and general "WTF" feel makes it a great flick to watch with mates.

Thought I'd bump up an old thread after just watching Bangkok Adrenaline.
This movie is so bad it's hilarious. Acting is crap, plot holes, basically rubbish, but the fight scenes, and general "WTF" feel makes it a great flick to watch with mates.

Six months gone this year and still not been inside a cinema.

Home Alone 1,2 3 and 8
Movie about the poofs on the Bus (can't remember the name)
Australia - worst movie of all time.

I'm motherfucking sick of those motherfucking poofs on a bus!

I watched Boondock Saints the other night. Saw on imdb.com it got a 7.8/10 rating so I thought it's gotta be good!

WRONG! It was a steaming pile of horseshit and I fail to see how anyone whose not an angry 16 year old could have enjoyed it. Thin plot, shit acting, shit production, unoriginal, completely ridiculous, complete waste of time. It was painful to watch. The whole film can be summed up as "Bunch of unlike-able vigilante type guys and a dickhead cop who all smoke a lot, say **** a lot, and shoot a lot of people - for reasons which are not entirely clear. The end" 3/10 at best.

On a better note, Flying High turned 30 today! Still to this day, possibly the funniest movie ever made.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched Boondock Saints the other night. Saw on imdb.com it got a 7.8/10 rating so I thought it's gotta be good!

WRONG! It was a steaming pile of horseshit and I fail to see how anyone whose not an angry 16 year old could have enjoyed it. Thin plot, shit acting, shit production, unoriginal, completely ridiculous, complete waste of time. It was painful to watch. The whole film can be summed up as "Bunch of unlike-able vigilante type guys and a dickhead cop who all smoke a lot, say **** a lot, and shoot a lot of people - for reasons which are not entirely clear. The end" 3/10 at best.

On a better note, Flying High turned 30 today! Still to this day, possibly the funniest movie ever made.

Boondock was fucken awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a movie called "History Of Violence" last night, and swear it ranks in the top 5 worst movies I've ever seen. It was boring and stupid.

Yeah, dunno why that one got so much respect when it came out. Seen it a thousand times before - in midday movies. Terrible, melodramatic shit.

Lesbian Vampire Killers........

Think Shaun of the Dead on less than a "C" budget.....More along the lines of a "Y" Budget movie.

Six months gone this year and still not been inside a cinema.
Tuross.JPG

Worst movie recently would have to be that Jodie Foster one where the little girl disappears on the plane and Jodie spends hours crawling around in the luggage space looking for her. Throw her off the plane, please.

worst i have seen "I Am Virgin 2010"very thin storyline,bad editing..and the ending "what ending"

"One lonely man, six billion sex-crazed vampires. Be careful what you wish for"

Unfortunately saw small snippets of first two twighlight movies the other night.

Lucky I was at home and could leave the room - pretty much unwatchable. I'm not sure why the lead actors have to continually move their faces in every scene no matter what's happening - maybe they have some kind of tic.

I don't expect a lot from teen vampire flicks but Jesus; it took not only the cake but the entire wheat harvest of 2009.

Other great movies I recommend:

The wicker man (remake with Nicholas Cage)[original edward woodward version is superb]
Lady in the water
Marie Antoinette

All seen courtesy of someone who should know a lot better.

Seriously, you just can't let chicks pick movies. Ever.

I bet even Margaret Pomeranz's husband says the same thing.

Seriously, you just can't let chicks pick movies. Ever.

I bet even Margaret Pomeranz's husband says the same thing.

It's unfortunate but once she's watched even ten minutes of most of them (despite fervent warnings prior to that this WILL BE the shittest waste of 2 hours ever) she understands and agrees. Her ultimate taste is not questionable. Unfortunately her willingness to experiment with things she should know don't warrant it, is.

After possibly less than the required 10, she sat giggling with me at the woeful pile of silken sugar coated bilge that was marie antoinette (to the chagrin of other audience members). Christ knows why that little bit of extra forethought/psychic ability to know that these films come with a 12 month shit guarantee doesn't seem to make itself aware BEFORE going into the video shop/cinema/whatever.

Yes I did eat a monocle. The broken glass crunching in my mouth was better than twilight.

+1 on twilight, I was made to see it...needless to say by the end of it my iq had dropped by 50 points <_<

:lol:

Foxsports Channels don't have movies. Haven't seen what the other channels on Austar have :rolleyes:
Well, I was actually thinking of video ezy or the like, but whatever... my parents have cable, and the choice is rubbish at the best of times.

Latest posts

Back